Author Topic: Request for Lycan/werewolf for my Aurora Moonstone toon  (Read 4546 times)

Request for Lycan/werewolf for my Aurora Moonstone toon
« on: September 07, 2012, 01:22:05 AM »
Player acct: Aurora Silverwolf
Player Name:  Aurora Moonstone
Race: 1/2 elf
Sex: Female
Alignment: Chaotic Nuetral
Deity: None at present
Eyes: Shimmering Blue
Hair: Golden Blonde
Skin: Reddish Bronze
Height: 5'
Weight: 125 lbs
Significant Markings: A simple runic tattoo on her upper left arm .. indicating the village she came from and marking her as a protector in her village.

I wish to make her a werewolf  :)
She is a warrior from another realm travelled here to make a new start for herself.    She loves nature and the hunt.   Her at ease in the forests

As a further note I feel her being a werewolf would add to the opportunities for RP and fun.   

Backstory:  she as a protector of her village was the survivor of an attack on her remote forest village by rouge lycans ... her having been wounded near to death ... and left for dead by the lycans interested only in killing.   She was found by elves of the forest who came following the rogues .. finding her the only survivor .. and nursing her back to health.   

They sent her away after she was healed with a warning of what was to come.  She did not believe them  ... dimissing the beasts as stuff of nightmares.   The truth violently revealed to her in the next month.  She changed killing without thought filled only with bloodlust and hunger.   When she awoke it was to the horror of what she was .. what she had become.  Her fleeing her homelands with haste.  Hunters of the beast close on her feet.

She took the first ship leaving .. arriving in the northern lands seeking to make a  new start for herself .. and come to terms with what she had become .. seeking peace.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 05:52:21 PM by Aurora Silverwolf »
Aurora Silverwolf