Author Topic: Relevel Requests  (Read 56058 times)

tsunami282

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Relevel Requests
« on: May 12, 2008, 10:10:38 PM »
Please post your requests for character relevels here. We'd like to see the following information in your post.

Player Name:
Character Name:
Current Class Level(s):
Changes you wish to make in the relevel: (include new classes and levels in this part)
In-character justification for the changes:

In general, relevel requests that involve no more than 1 shift of class level (as in, changing from 5 ranger / 3 wizard to 4 ranger / 4 wizard) are readily approved, and need minimal IC justification. Requests for more radical changes generally require submission of a more detailed IC justification, and may require extensive deliberation by the DM's and consultation with the player.

Quote from: "Miranda LeGris"
We have installed a one-time-only-per-character-relevel-wizard in the OOC area for your releveling convenience because of the update of 1.69!  This wizard will strip you to level one and then give you back the xp you had.  This is to allow access to any goodies from the new 2.1 cep/1.69 update.  Again, this is a  one time only per PC freebie relevel.  

*Note:  You should strip down to a plain robe and not have anything equiped when you relevel because of Item Level Restrictions (ILR).  If you lose connection during your relevel you will be stuck not being able to log on because of ILR.

**Remember that LOTN at this time does NOT have horses as an option IN GAME.  It is likely to be a while (could be a few months) before we get them because we need to make sure ALL the other existing scripting works and such before we add more options to the server.  It's a LOT of work and will take a while to get sewn up.  So you might want to wait on your relevels, if the reason you are doing it is to be able to ride a horse.  

DM Daisy

*edited by Miranda LeGris August 17, 2008
"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." -- Abraham Lincoln

Wolf

• View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 06:28:35 PM »
Player Name: Zdan
Character Name: Zdan Wolfrunner
Current Class Level(s): 18
Changes you wish to make in the relevel: Actually i would like a rebuild not just a re-level. Im going to redestribute his points, change out useless feats i had taken etc.
In-character justification for the changes: Rp reasons, Over time he has learned and favored over using just one weapon rather then using a bunch of swords and shields as well as fighting styles. In his training to become better his skill begins to wain in the other areas of a fighter's abilities. Same goes with skills that do not apply.

OCC Justification:[/u] The ooc reason behind it is i spread him out way to far while lvling him up. I put his feats out to far, his points etc. I would like to re level him to focus rather on one aspect rather then all aspects of a fighter. I would just like to be able to make a new toon and level him back up to current so i can fix the errors he has.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing...[/i][/u]

trippies

• View Profile
rebuild request
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2008, 08:14:08 AM »
Player Name: Trippies
Current Class Level(s): fighter10/weaponmaster7/rogue6
Changes you wish to make in the relevel: I would like relevel from 1, and change a couple of feats and skills, as well as the order in which i take my class levels.

In-character justification for the changes: To be honest, testament was originally loosely based on another character, but when I got into the RP I ended up playing him much differently than before.

OCC Justification: as I said earlier, the character was originally based on a character I had, but I never played him that way, because of that, I started off taking a -lot- of skills that I -never- use, skipped over feats I am now regretting not taking, and didn't take my class levels in a good order.
I'll always remember all the kisses I've snatched, and vice versa.

The Stormwind Fallacy

Evo1ve

• View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 07:25:22 AM »
Miranda, check your inbox.

All the Best,
Chris

Evo1ve

• View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 03:16:52 AM »
Miranda, I needeth thou!

Mortician175

• View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2008, 05:58:37 PM »
Player Name: Mortician175
Character Name:Brill Firestone
Current Class Level(s):20 Sorcerer
Changes you wish to make in the relevel: Retake a feat
In-character justification for the changes: Well considering i dont need Alertness for Brill, im not looking for traps nor can i disarm them or look at people who are cloaked and such.

Miranda LeGris

• View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2008, 07:13:18 PM »
Posted to the DM forums Mortician.

You'll hear in 7 days.
Firefly ~ You can't take the sky from me...

Dr Horrible singalong For those Joss Whedon and Nathan Fillion fans this is a must see.

Wolf

• View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2008, 12:15:44 AM »
Player Name: Zdan
Character Name: Zdan Wolfrunner
Current Class Level: 20
Changes you wish to make in the relevel: Actually i would like to rebuild him from scratch. Having been discussing his build with a few other players such as DarkZ i've realized i let his build effectivly fall apart. I would like a rebuild to most likely remove weapon master and redistribute points especially the ones in initial build.
In-character justification for the changes: After wandering the land and venturing with friends he was approached by one friend he would end up learning much from. With the help of his friend "Servant of the Red Knight" he would undergo regerous training increasing his skill fighting as well as making him tougher so he could become a greater asset to the Merc guild that was in the process of forming.

OOC reasoning:
Well its simple, need to rebuild him tougher.[/u]

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing...[/i][/u]

Miranda LeGris

• View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2008, 02:05:43 AM »
Zdan  :arrow: Posted to the DM forums.  You'll hear in 7 days

Dr Horrible singalong For those Joss Whedon and Nathan Fillion fans this is a must see.

tsunami282

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2008, 02:59:05 AM »
Mortician  :arrow:  approved.
"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." -- Abraham Lincoln

Miranda LeGris

• View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2008, 03:34:18 AM »
Zdan  :arrow:  approved

theMannequin

• View Profile
    • In your wildest imagination
Relevel Requests
« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2008, 01:42:58 AM »
Player Name:  Flavius Apollo
Character:  Thradra N'Tir
Relevel to:  Wizard/Fighter/Weapon master

IC reason:  She has been practicing diligently with her katana and is moving toward the fighting focus, she just needs that extra push to get herself better.  The katana has been her preferred weapon since she started as a mage (along with the whip).  Combined with her spells, she intends on becoming the bounty hunter she wishes to be, focusing her efforts on Drow that make it to the surface who are not allied with Eilestrae.
“Thet's what I'm gunnin' fer.  Panny.  Kin ya check an' see if Ming's over at the church.  Git 'im an' bring 'im here.  I got me a godsdamned plan!"  Shani Wennemein, from I Am The Law, The Adventures of Black Mask & Pale Rider.

tsunami282

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2008, 06:53:27 PM »
Flavius - your request is being reviewed and voted on. We'll let you know within 7 days.

Gossamer Faith

• View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/nattsvart/
Re: Relevel Requests
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2008, 04:29:56 PM »
Player Name:
Gossamer faith

Character Name:
Vessan Seshene

Current Class Level(s):
Pure Monk (22, as it's written.  23, I'd guess, by the time it's approved/denied)

Changes you wish to make in the relevel:
No class change whatsoever, simply a few tweaks to skill point, attribute and feat distribution.

In-character justification for the changes:
Martial artists constantly strive to improve and perfect their trade by forcing themselves to endure increasingly rigorous training regimens.  But that's not all.  Another aspect of growing as a fighter is to take a step back and analyse ones your fighting style.  You take what you're good at, and what works for you, and you capitalize on it, while at the same time working diligently to eliminate all the bad habits and imperfections you've picked up during your years of practice.

Miranda LeGris

• View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2008, 05:12:02 PM »
Goss  :arrow: posted to DM forums.  Should know in 7 days