Author Topic: maybe on bug report?  (Read 3169 times)

alkmaar

• View Profile
maybe on bug report?
« on: May 27, 2018, 07:18:53 PM »
ellooo in the summer heat..

Question 1) Are strength  capped to max 29 and +9?? My lv 15 barb reach 10  in con with rage but never 10 in strength ..  and now with greater rage i should reach 34 ie +12.. but alas . seem quite worthless with rage now...
Question 2) Found a +3 large shield today and had one +2 before but it make no change to ac,,, are +3 shields bugged? or does al +3 armor goes as +2 except those you buy?
Or is it Rage that is bugged...possible to reach +10 with items + spells... according to Cladius

cheers Alk alias Jumjum gnome barbarian
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 02:30:42 PM by alkmaar »

Darkzealot

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: maybe on bug report?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2018, 07:22:09 PM »
Hello.
Answer 1) You can get a maximum of +12 from items and spells to any attribute.
 Greater Rage should give you +6 to Con and Str. If you have a further +6 from other abilities or items, then you will cap at +12.

Answer 2) I think currently the shield brooch gives you +4 to ac from Shield, rather than deflection.
And thus, if you used a +2 large shield, and then switched to a +3... it still would count only the +4 from the brooch(Plus the 2 base ac of the shield, but only one shield ac enchantment can be in effect at once, and the shield brooch gives more than the shield's own enchantment). That is my guess.
"You get the award for the most characters clogging the veins of the server, building up like a plaque filled aorta"- DM Daisy.

alkmaar

• View Profile
Re: maybe on bug report?
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 10:27:34 PM »
Tjooo
as istrenght should go to +12 ..its a bug of a sort.... i try if con goes to +12 laters..
hm for the shield i will try it later without shieldbrooch..dont rememberif i hade it on or not

cheers Alk