Author Topic: Kenley's Exceptional Sundries  (Read 3693 times)

SharpGn2

• View Profile
Kenley's Exceptional Sundries
« on: March 10, 2016, 02:26:50 AM »
A few notices have started appearing around the Camp as well as Port Llast written with excellent handwriting

Greetings!

I hope this notice finds you in good tidings! I am happy to announce to you, reader, the official opening of Kenley's Exceptional Sundries, the one-stop shop for all of your magical needs! If you are reading this message you no doubt understand full well the persistent dangers of the North! Given that these are not Southron lands, and I am not a Southron merchant,  you can read on with confidence, as I only provide EXCEPTIONAL goods at EXCEPTIONAL prices!

In need of a magical wand?

How much would you pay for a wand that Protects you from Evil?

..4000 coin?
..2500?

How about A custom wand of protection for ONLY 1000 coin!

Do you drink the occasional potion to bolster your adventures?

Kenley's Exceptional Sundries offers Hand-Crafted potions you can count on!

In need of a potion of Strength? Only 450 coin!

Certainly you would be hard-fought to find better deals in all of the region!

Those are only examples of the custom, Hand-Crafted magical goods you will find at Kenley's Exceptional Sundries! Stop on by to learn more and get the Wand or Potion that is just right for you!

But that is not all!

Also check in to browse Myriam's Everchanging Sundries Box, with goods like Exceptional Healers Kits (+10) only 160 coin!

Within the Everchanging Sundries Box you may also find Enchanted Armors, Clothing, Jewelry, and much much more!

Please Note- Kenley's Exceptional Sundries does not deal in the Buying, Selling, or Trading of Weapons

Stop on by the Camp in the Neverwinter Wood, or catch me on the road! Until then, may you have safe travels!

Signed

Myriam Kenley

bloodwyrm

• View Profile
Re: Kenley's Exceptional Sundries
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2016, 07:42:13 PM »
*Pins a small shoddy looking note with string to the bottom of the flier* Come find Anxes Teneris to purchase weapons
A True Warrior Flexes Like Water, Endures as the Earth, Spirit burns like Fire, and is as Swift as the Wind, Only through possessing these four quality's can one become a Rising Legend!

Neutral_Zone

Re: Kenley's Exceptional Sundries
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2016, 03:59:22 PM »
Someone has scribbled a note in the corner of the flyer:

Oh gods gigantic writing.