Author Topic: Player Housing - The Pruning  (Read 5011 times)

Tails1879_

• Administrator
  • Raggle Fraggle!
    • View Profile
Player Housing - The Pruning
« on: August 20, 2014, 05:49:33 AM »
With the module high up in the resource count, the build staff need to make some room. To help with the clean-up process, some player housing that doesn't get used will need some pruning. So without further ado, here's a list of all player houses currently in the module that are up for removal. If your housing is on the list and want it left in the module, please claim it.

1: Borcha's Cave
2: Calhi's Shack
3: Dark Tower
4: Forgotten Cave
5: Overgrown Ruins
6: Neverwinter City - Rising Sun
7: The High Road - Abandoned Tower
8: Neverwinter City - Apartments
9: Daisy's Bed and Muffin
10: Rafferty's Treehouse *Claimed*

This is a 3-week notice. After 3 weeks (That's September 10th), any unclaimed housing will be removed from the next version of the module.

Don't worry if you've come back too late to claim your home from the chopping block. If you're a returning player and find that your home is no longer in the module, we should still have a backup of it available in a .ERF file, ready to re-implement into the module.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 03:48:30 AM by Tails1879_ »
"Patrolling the North almost makes you wish for an Aurilite winter."

Sakes

• Probably my fault.
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Player Housing - The Pruning
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 03:32:05 AM »
Please keep Raff's treehouse. 

Danke.
DM Cat is watching you roleplay.

Tails1879_

• Administrator
  • Raggle Fraggle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 07:19:34 PM »
While there's just around 7 days left, I'd like to put in a reminder that this thread still exists and the clock still ticks. If anyone that owns the above housing wants it left in the module, please post here or send me a message about it.

The house will still exist as an exported item, meaning that it can be imported again if you'd like for it to be back in the module at a later time.

machmoth

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 03:56:04 PM »
I consider Calhi a properly retired character now.  It's safe to assume she's moved out of her "murder shed".  There was enough speculation about what was really in her attic that it became something of a running joke that it'd become a full sized dungeon of impossibly large proportions (impossible for a shack attic, anyways) if she ever left.  But feel free to allow someone else to move in or to do what ever you may with it.

Tails1879_

• Administrator
  • Raggle Fraggle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2014, 04:50:27 PM »
I consider Calhi a properly retired character now.  It's safe to assume she's moved out of her "murder shed".  There was enough speculation about what was really in her attic that it became something of a running joke that it'd become a full sized dungeon of impossibly large proportions (impossible for a shack attic, anyways) if she ever left.  But feel free to allow someone else to move in or to do what ever you may with it.
Coincidentally, the idea of having something in the shack or at least converting it came up around the time this list was drawn up. We might have to discuss what could be there now for players to find.

Current unclaimed housing will be phased out over time and possibly retrofitted into something else. If there are any objections later, drop us a message (here or in private) and we'll put it back where it was.

TheMadPoet

• Dungeon Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2014, 05:26:55 PM »
Alright. I've removed all the aforementioned housing. Calhi's shack is also up for claiming by the previous owner. Any PC's wanting to lay claim to already existing player housing?