Author Topic: Application for GDMship or DMship!  (Read 4463 times)

Neutral_Zone

Application for GDMship or DMship!
« on: December 19, 2011, 05:32:41 AM »
Hello, folks!

I'd like to try my hand at being a DM on LotN. I believe I know my way around the DM Client fairly well, and hope to bring many great adventures to LotN!

So what do you folks all say?  ;D

Darkzealot

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Application for GDMship or DMship!
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2011, 04:02:56 PM »
I say, that since you're the scripter and fixer-uper of the server currently, I am definitely not opposed, quite the opposite. But we may need to run a call the people campaign first(or at the same time, either way), so we don't end up with more active dms than active players. Tails will put something up on that, soon enough.

Got my vote, at any rate.
"You get the award for the most characters clogging the veins of the server, building up like a plaque filled aorta"- DM Daisy.

Neutral_Zone

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 08:33:15 PM »
Yeah. Indeed, my aim is to be a DM to help the players along. I know that you yourself don't do much yet, and I figured it would be good if I could pop on as a DM to help newbies out or enrich their experience on LotN. ;) I make a it habit to greet -every- new person I see.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011, 09:42:07 PM by Neutral_Zone »

Jocularity

• Dungeon Master
  • I'm on an Adventure!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2011, 12:25:05 AM »
I dont know how much my vote counts (Since i'm really only a DM at the moment because no-one booted me for being inactive for like, a year?) but i Support it.
"I didn't know they make Glow in the Dark Escalators..."