Author Topic: Did everyone finish NWN OC?  (Read 6418 times)

AngryKidJoe

Did everyone finish NWN OC?
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2006, 01:48:55 PM »
I have no idea how I made it through all 3 campaigns, but I did. I can say: The community made better ones by far.

LastWordz

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2006, 01:54:55 PM »
Played and completed all of them, except SoU.  At the time, my computer just couldn't handle some of the special effects going on and I found it to be a frustrating experience - so never did complete that one.

Did the NWN OC and HoU several times though.  Several times both singleplayer and multiplayer with the OC.

I tend to enjoy a good singleplayer and small LAN-style game, so I've tried (and completed) numerous modules over the years as well - by myself and with friends.
"Hindsight is wonderful -- it shows you how you busted your skull . . . after you've busted it. " --- Friday, R.A. Heinlein
"Schoolteacher -- lost that job when they caught me teaching the kids the raw truth; a capital offense anywhere in the galaxy." ---- Time Enough For Love, R.A. Heinlein

TertTheSwift

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/a_guy_named_miles
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2006, 02:36:57 PM »
Beat em all.
Two to tango, one to sin.

BraliusMelchior

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2006, 02:59:27 PM »
I'm on Chapter 2 as well!  :lol:

Chyelle

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2006, 10:20:38 PM »
I played them all.  I beat them all.  I even played the 2nd one twice as I think I could've ended it better - I couldnt.

I used to not sleep, and had not discovered online gaming yet.   :wink: