Author Topic: Possible Incomplete Guild/House Portal  (Read 3765 times)

Wids

• View Profile
Possible Incomplete Guild/House Portal
« on: December 06, 2016, 01:23:53 AM »

So the server reset some time after Elaranil got her Arcane Archers Guild membership.  And I thought, "Cool!  That portal can give me a fast and easy ride to Kryptgarden!  Go, elves!"

Alas, it was not meant to be.  While all of my characters who are affiliated with the Mercenaries Guild, the Rogues Guild and the Cloaktower can get quickie trips to Headquarters, the Arcane Archers Guild gets no such perk.

And yet the server recognizes that Elaranil's with a guild, because now it won't let her join any others.

Is the portal just missing a script or two, perhaps?

Neutral_Zone

Re: Possible Incomplete Guild/House Portal
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 03:04:18 AM »
The portal is working fine; there was never a teleport implemented (or intended) for the Arcane Archer's guild, as it's very much a minority group. That said, I can put one in if you like... Add it to my ever-growing list of things to do.

As for the Merc guild, the requirements are that you are either below level 4, or do not have any mage/priest classes. I know, it's finicky and stupid. I'll get around to changing it later.

Also, apologies about the late reply. Holiday season was busy, and it doesn't help that I don't check in here often these days. >_>

Wids

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 10:16:14 PM »
Well, it would be a nice way for elves and half-elves to have easier access to Kryptgarden.  But you do have a fair point about the Arcane Archers Guild being the smallest of the guilds available; my own Arcane Archer could very well be the only player-run member right now (or perhaps even of all time).

Would the priest classes include Druid, by any chance?  My Druid/Ranger was unable to join the Mercenaries Guild too.

And are there presently any guilds besides the Mercenaries Guild, the Rogues Guild, the Cloaktower, the Arcane Archers Guild and whatever the Bards-only guild is called?

Neutral_Zone

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2017, 06:21:09 AM »
No, just those five groups. And druids are the priestly type, yes.

Wids

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2017, 09:00:29 AM »
Thank you.  And welcome back!  :)