Author Topic: LotN, Joinable Factions and Temple Ideas  (Read 12542 times)

fealhach2008

• "I hope that's chocolate."
    • View Profile
Re: LotN, Joinable Factions and Temple Ideas
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2013, 09:37:39 PM »
I found it! The Ilmater chapel interior!

Sakes, do you want me to send it to you?

Wids

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2013, 11:12:52 PM »
Do it!  Do it!

I'll be over here, helping my Loviatan draw up a bunch of picket signs.  :D

fealhach2008

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2013, 11:32:52 PM »
You kinky freaks have already got your big heathen temple RIGHT IN FRONT OF TYR'S HALL OF JUSTICE!

The average Joe needs an average Joe church to go to.

Wids

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2013, 02:34:22 AM »
And the average Joe would much prefer an above-average lavender-scented bath with an above-average hot oil massage, preceded by a few above-average slaps from some stinging nettle leaves and some possibly average spanking with some equally average prodding with hot coals.  It's all part of an anything-but-average sensational experience.  ;D

And not a scrap of drab sackcloth or secondhand bedding in sight!  Top that, Ilmateri.  :P

(And isn't that a cozy little arrangement in the Blacklake District?  "The suspect's accomplices refuse to say anything to us!  Tyr's justice demands an expert interrogator here.  But where can we find someone who is extremely skilled with the arts of torment, intimidation and emotional domination at this hour?"  "I'll be right back, sir.  I'm going next door."  ;) )
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 02:43:27 AM by Wids »

Sakes

• Probably my fault.
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2013, 03:01:56 AM »
You can send it to mzakas0@hotmail.com

Now, I don't want to make any promises. I'm working 10-12 hours shifts all week this week, I won't be able to touch it until at least this weekend and I'm going to be completely drained by then, but I'll try to see what I can do.
DM Cat is watching you roleplay.

fealhach2008

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2013, 07:50:56 AM »
File sent!

Running around it got the old creative juices going. If I can stay off the server, I may blow the dust of my manuals and start looking at Toolset again.

Neutral_Zone

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2013, 06:40:42 AM »
Sorry to come so late to this, but the reason a lot of this stuff hasn't been done is really loose ends that vanish and stuff. People move, people forget, and people lose stuff. There's also stuff like the Bard Hall that was finished, but got removed by someone accidentally overriding something else (I'm fixing it, though I can't say it'll be anytime soon.). Annnd then there's the sub-par stuff that we got rid of for good reason.

If you have something, send it to me or any admin. It doesn't matter if I haven't been on the server in ages, I'll get it. If I have time, and it's good, I'll put it in. If not, I'll let you know what needs fixing. Otherwise, if I have no time, I'll pass it off to another builder with access to the server.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 06:42:44 AM by Neutral_Zone »

theMannequin

• View Profile
    • In your wildest imagination
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2013, 06:34:09 PM »
I'm not sure if anyone has taken this into account, but while it's not a joinable faction persay, there is a Temple of Yondalla in the halfling area.  Called the Green, if I recall (hell, I was one of the ones who lead the story, and the one who built the area, you'd think I could remember).  There also happens to be player housing there (I had once thought of having Avalona buy one of the halfling houses).
“Thet's what I'm gunnin' fer.  Panny.  Kin ya check an' see if Ming's over at the church.  Git 'im an' bring 'im here.  I got me a godsdamned plan!"  Shani Wennemein, from I Am The Law, The Adventures of Black Mask & Pale Rider.