Author Topic: You're STILL here!?  (Read 8405 times)

BraliusMelchior

• View Profile
You're STILL here!?
« on: March 21, 2013, 05:30:08 AM »
Hello my old old friends! Where has the time gone.... I suppose it's been a decade... or more. I am now going on 31 years old, have a 3rd child on the way, and still playing games - but I never forgot my old home here on the internet. Oh, and I joined back up with the Air Force... so I'm about halfway to retirement now too.

Anyway, I thought I just stumbled on this old favorite on a dusty old CD sitting in a box from my move, and couldn't resist logging on and sending a message out. I just reinstalled NWN and am about to play through the campaigns for the first time... I know I know, I spent probably over a year of game time on the server and never made it past chapter 1 in the actual game... ah well, better late then never.

Besides all that, anyone here that wants to keep in touch or catch up, hit me up on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/#!/Bralius (Rick Sanderson)

If  you're not already friends with me, you'll have to send me a message first, just put "LOTN" in the message cuz otherwise you'll get your request denied (unless I recognize you, of course). Also, I am on battle.net a lot playing Starcraft 2, so a real ID request would require my bralius_366@yahoo.com e-mail.

Sooooo, is the server still around by chance? Oh, I suppose I could just stop typing right now and go check... in fact, I'm going to go look for the IP right now and see if I can log on. I'm going to freak out if my characters are still there! Thank you all for invading my memories again, and I hope someone here remembers me (fondly would be preferred :) )

BraliusMelchior

• View Profile
Re: You're STILL here!?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 08:43:48 AM »
OMG! All my chars are still there!? Does anyone still play? I'm all about getting some more LOTN time in!! Whitefeather, if you're still around, message me - don't think I ever forgot about Lilly and Froim ^_^ Ah, such great times... even Jeremiah is still there, ready for potion making happiness! I'm thinking about half my items are probably illegal by now, but who cares, I don't remember any such things!

fealhach2008

• "I hope that's chocolate."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 04:41:41 PM »
I've not seen anyone on the server for a good while. It's eerily empty.

Sakes

• Probably my fault.
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2013, 01:00:49 AM »
Just like cockroaches!
DM Cat is watching you roleplay.

Skalden

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2013, 07:34:38 PM »
Took a tour out in the wilde´s today:) feels good to walk the grounds i stumbled around at once , like 10 years ago and some years from there. still find it great. i be back now and then. though i am from Sweden so im not sure i meet any of you that is still out here :) hmm did you guys reinstall the maze maybe? ;)

NWoutcast

• Administrator
  • Sakes did it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2013, 11:06:42 PM »
Talk to Darkie :)

Wids

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2013, 04:42:54 AM »
This server had a maze?   :o

Ooh, I built an icy labyrinth for Andrune once!  I love mazes!  What was this one like?

Rhydin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2013, 06:53:21 AM »
Dude i feel you! I got hit by a nostalgia attack! Havn't thought about the amazing times i had on the server in.. a while. Finally have some breathing room, lo and behold.. Seriously made my night to see some old buddies. :) I can truly say i miss all of you... Except Torin... Cause he's Irish. ;)
-Your Ad here-

SCC

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2013, 03:53:04 PM »
Seems the appropriate place to toss my few words in too. I can thank my cousin's FB post to getting me to wonder how LotN was doing. I'm really happy to see a majority of people I remember are alive and kicking here; lots of good memories and awesome people. I agree with Rhy, I've missed y'all too.  :)

Not sure how many people might remember me as I tended to be a little quiet, but I'm back for now.  ;D Hopefully I'll be able to find my discs, I've seem to have misplaced them over the years  :'(
« Last Edit: September 11, 2013, 04:00:14 PM by SCC »

"You can never be bored with Fantasy. You need only move on to a different part of it to keep the Dream alive."

Tails1879_

• Administrator
  • Raggle Fraggle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2013, 04:43:04 PM »
Seems the appropriate place to toss my few words in too. I can thank my cousin's FB post to getting me to wonder how LotN was doing. I'm really happy to see a majority of people I remember are alive and kicking here; lots of good memories and awesome people. I agree with Rhy, I've missed y'all too.  :)

Not sure how many people might remember me as I tended to be a little quiet, but I'm back for now.  ;D Hopefully I'll be able to find my discs, I've seem to have misplaced them over the years  :'(
GOG's got ya covered for $10 USD.

I do remember you! Halfling geomancer that had a home in the druid sanctuary. It'd been years since I've heard from you!

We're mostly kicking around on the forums as far as I know. I'm still 'on break' from server play myself, but I wouldn't mind popping in now and then.

As for mazes... I only recall one in the Sepulchers of the Damned, and one used during the Sakes 24 hour quest (Which he'll never do again he claims each time).
"Patrolling the North almost makes you wish for an Aurilite winter."

Rhydin

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2013, 07:05:49 PM »
Ugh.. i need to update all my contact info. Perhaps i'll just post it here for ease of stalking. ;)
-Your Ad here-

Ravere

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2013, 05:33:58 PM »
Funny, I had the same thing happen... Random nostalgia attack :-) how's it going, everyone?

Rhydin

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2013, 07:49:09 PM »
Dude, outstanding! Rav, brother, i PM'd you my current contact info. Ive got some interesting things going on you above all else may appreciate. :)

Anyone else wanting to contact me, my current email is; wsblodgett @ gmail.com, please dont hesitate to say hi!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 07:52:15 PM by Rhydin »
-Your Ad here-

Kattze

• Administrator
  • No! Not the bees!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2013, 06:11:30 AM »
What an ancient photo, Rhy!
THOSE ARE MY SHOES
GIVE THEM BACK
YOU ARE A DOG