Author Topic: Leto Requests  (Read 55982 times)

Kattze

• Administrator
  • No! Not the bees!
    • View Profile
Re: Leto Requests
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2010, 07:50:02 AM »
Corrupted Specter: done
fealhach2008: done. im not sure if that portrait you linked is correct.. let me know if it works. It may need a "_" after 522.
mad poet: done
THOSE ARE MY SHOES
GIVE THEM BACK
YOU ARE A DOG
THEY DON'T EVEN FIT

fealhach2008

• "I hope that's chocolate."
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2010, 08:20:09 AM »
Yes, it should have.

hu_f_522_

Sorry to be a bother. :-[

Dasanteki

• View Profile
(ºVº )
« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2010, 07:30:19 AM »
Player login: Dasanteki
Character name: Marcus Black
Things to be changed: Remove voiceset.

Very annoying ever since they fixed Minotaur, Zor.

Jocularity

• Dungeon Master
  • I'm on an Adventure!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 30, 2010, 07:44:42 AM »
Login: Jocularity
Character Name: Douglas Fogerty

Things to Change: Head to pMD0_HEAD015

CEP 2.3 has a much better wizard hat appearance as a cloak which is far, far better than the one on the current head appearance.
"I didn't know they make Glow in the Dark Escalators..."

Linna Vot

• +80 CON
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 08, 2011, 07:34:00 PM »
Login: Linna Vot

Character: Elrien Dwin'eplith

Things to Change: Bio

This wood elf appears to be quite at home in the forest. Generally shy and quiet, she seems like she would be far more comfortable away from busy groups, though her curious nature sometimes places her in social situations that might seem uncharacteristic of a reclusive druidess. When she speaks, it is in a soft, thoughtful voice. To the keen eye, a small amber pendant can be seen hanging around her neck. Upon closer inspection, an acorn can be found encased inside; the symbol of Rillifane Rallathil.

A long thin scar runs from her left brow, down along her jawline. It is a faint blemish, now, and nearly completely healed.
Rawr.

Valsharessbarra

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 13, 2011, 04:27:28 AM »
Player login: ThayanKnightZephris
Character name: Yselias Eriskygal
Things to be changed: Head/HairColor/TattooColors
Head: 182
Hair Color: 102
Tattoo1: 78
Tattoo2: 93

Things to be changed: Bio/Description
Simply Copy/Paste this after deleting what is already written. Thank you.:
"Soft foot falls like snow upon the grass are what sets her apart from other beauties without having laid eyes upon her. Hair like fire in the veins of any man frame her face while cold and calculating eyes of gold tempt the wandering gaze of men and women alike. Her skin, the color of dawn's most serene moments, is softer than milk and seemingly twice as warm. When she speaks I hear little else but the sensual promise of more words to come from such lips."

"Well?! Tell us man where is this enchanting beauty that you taunt us with mere words?"

"Yes yes Tell us Magarth!"

"Lads, I daresay and pray that some blight has taken her. That a dagger hath found its way 'neath her heart."

"Why so?"

"Because of all her beauty, and the pleasure she brings, it is no price to pay for the pain she exacts. Lads, stay clear of her - Deadlier than the coldest pits of a shadow laden land she is. Twice as sharp as any diamond too... My friends, iffen she isn't dead - then by gods pray you'll be in short time."

- A conversation held many winters ago within the Friendly Arms Inn (South of Baldur's Gate).

**Also, I'm not certain if this is the correct place or no - but I would appreciate it if my 4th language could be Alzhedo (and if it isn't on the list of tokens then Chondathan?). It wasn't on the language selection list and I have no idea if there was some other form to attain the language token. Its her regional language so I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 05:48:57 AM by Valsharessbarra »

ZippyConspiracy

• Dungeon Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 13, 2011, 07:38:09 AM »
**Also, I'm not certain if this is the correct place or no - but I would appreciate it if my 4th language could be Alzhedo (and if it isn't on the list of tokens then Chondathan?). It wasn't on the language selection list and I have no idea if there was some other form to attain the language token. Its her regional language so I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.

Unfortunately, while we do have one or two more obscure options for our languages, the builder/scripter who was setting up additional languages is no longer around. Unless I'm mistaken, the language tokens offered in the starting area are the only ones we have right now. :( I'm not sure when/if we'll ever complete the languages, but you're welcome to just acquire one less language token and RP the language for now. I may be able to convince somebody to finish the languages someday, but it probably wouldn't be for awhile. Sorry!
Oh stuff'n'fluff!
Legacy Portrait Pack: {Last Updated: March 5, 2011}
If you have portraits you would like for me to add to the pack, please send them to ZippyConspiracy@live.com

Neutral_Zone

« Reply #82 on: January 18, 2011, 12:43:44 AM »
Account: Neutral Zone

Character: Graldin Beyalin
Request: Change his deity to Ilmater

Character: Nadara Mandall
Request: Change hair color to 3 (I forgot to select a hair color when I made her...)

Character: Alecsander Duvain
Request: Set appearance on BodyPart_LThigh and BodyPart_RThigh to 2 (To give him tattoos there! Can't put them on in character creation...)

Thanks for the help, all ;D

Kattze

• Administrator
  • No! Not the bees!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 18, 2011, 10:19:16 AM »
Anyone else able to take care of these letos?

..............please?
THOSE ARE MY SHOES
GIVE THEM BACK
YOU ARE A DOG
THEY DON'T EVEN FIT

Jocularity

• Dungeon Master
  • I'm on an Adventure!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 18, 2011, 11:52:45 AM »
I will do them, sure. Give me until tomorrow afternoon when i have slept and come home, i'll handle them from now on now that i have access.

Jocularity

• Dungeon Master
  • I'm on an Adventure!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 19, 2011, 10:58:28 AM »
Neutral Zone - Done

Linna Vot and Valsharessbarra - You'll have to give me a bit. Cant work out how to change your Biographies without  leaving weird squares or inadvertantly changeing your voiceset...

Jocularity

• Dungeon Master
  • I'm on an Adventure!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2011, 10:54:50 PM »
Linna Vot - Done

Valsharessbarra - Done.

Let me know if there are still little squares, or if i otherwise broke them. I kept backups.

TheMadPoet

• Dungeon Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 23, 2011, 02:42:09 AM »
A little off topic, but doesn't NWN now have a SetDescription script function as of 1.69? You could make an item that a player could set their own description instead of having to use Leto if it is causing problems. Or put it in the rest menu?

jonnysan

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 09, 2011, 11:34:00 PM »
Player Login: jonnysan
Character Name: Nataerii Nost’aveane’nosse
Things to Change:

1. Please change his first name from Nataerii to Naeru’ril
2. Please change his portrait to Naeruril_
3. Finally, please delete the prior description and insert the following in its place:

The figure before you is tall, a few inches over six feet, with the firm stance and powerful build of one accustomed to battle as well as the easy grace of a natural swordsman. His irises are dark blue with an inner circle of slate gray that infrequently glimmers silver. His dark black hair is cropped short, a few inches on top, half that on the sides, and generally messy from his hood. Still visible beneath, his stony features are covered by a few days worth of stubble, and unmarred save for a faint horizontal scar beneath his left eye that is less than an inch long. On the right side of his neck the beginnings of a tattooed wingtip is visible, the rest hidden beneath his garments. Another begins on the back of his left hand, a clawed paw, and runs up under his sleeve. Both are inked in an elven style, entirely in black. He wears a long, slightly curved blade sheathed in a black scabbard, knotted with a braided blue and silver cord below the hilt, in a manner that suggests he is no stranger to its use.

Thanks in advance.

tsunami282

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 10, 2011, 05:46:18 PM »
A little off topic, but doesn't NWN now have a SetDescription script function as of 1.69? You could make an item that a player could set their own description instead of having to use Leto if it is causing problems. Or put it in the rest menu?

It is my understanding, and documented by Bioware, that SetDescription() cannot be used to change a PC's description. Works on placeables and items and NPC's, but not player characters.
"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." -- Abraham Lincoln