Author Topic: Pat on the back!  (Read 60788 times)

Jocularity

• Dungeon Master
  • I'm on an Adventure!
    • View Profile
Pat on the back!
« Reply #90 on: July 06, 2009, 03:21:51 AM »
NWOutcast: Thanks again for hosting LotN, you are the champion who carried the torch in our darkest hour. Also for making a bear eat me. Its been a while since anyone DMed for me, and it was entertaining.

fealhatch2008: Been fun to RP with you lately. And also, you've just been around a long time. Its great to know there's someone as persistant and cool as you here.

dylan_the_rabbit: Zacham is a great character. Won't soon be forgetting the idea of an all-female gambling Tymoran paladin order in which everyone's name starts with L.

Purgatori_Leader and Za1000101: Great to see new folks like you around. Your characters are brilliant ^.^

Tert and Linna: The great things you've done are to great and numerous to list. You are brilliant people.

Shadowangel: I Still haven't forgotten when Lighto and Lana met. "Notice that i'm now lying in a large field of spikey things"  :lol:

Darkie: While i still deny my own divinity and the wisdom behind the church of jocsdad, its a nice thing to say, so thanks, i guess. Also, you're awesome and your characters are great.
"I didn't know they make Glow in the Dark Escalators..."

dylan_the_rabbit

• View Profile
Pat on the back!
« Reply #91 on: July 07, 2009, 08:37:10 PM »
Jocularity: For helping Zach come up with the idea -of the all-girl gambling order of Tymoran paladins whose name's start with L.- with Lana's sparks of genius. I've had some brilliant RP moments with Lana, here's hoping thats there's many more to come

Dark Zealot and Purgatory_Leader: For not ripping Zach apart when he suggested ' would kitty like a saucer of milk' or for when he played the trick on them with the bag full of traps. Excellent RP guys, thankyou.

MercuryBullet: For putting up with Zach's lechery with such a good natured demeanour and for all the other fun RP moments.

Tert & Linna: For all the good times, especially but by no means entirely: Zachs 'Ithinkitsmybirthday' & Zach and Renald nonchalantly discussing Amywiens sex life whilst she's testing spells on us in a field.

Shadowangel: for all the run&fun moments.

Lastly but by no means least, my biggest thanks to:

Fealhach2008, for getting me hooked on this damn game in the first place and introducing me to LOTN. Zach and Semli have had far too many good times to mention them all. Here's to all the fun we are gonna have in the future.

If I've missed anyone off, then my apologies- but rest assured you haven't been forgotten. Every one of you has made my time here so far amazing. Big thanks to you all.

Here's to lots more laughs in the future guys.
Dylan
Like a cat in a sack, waiting to drown.

Linna Vot

• +80 CON
    • View Profile
Pat on the back!
« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2009, 12:14:46 AM »
Thanks Zip, for all your patience ;-)
Rawr.

Jocularity

• Dungeon Master
  • I'm on an Adventure!
    • View Profile
Pat on the back!
« Reply #93 on: July 12, 2009, 10:30:12 AM »
To Sakes, and everyone who was at his quest and party. So many faces, so many old friends to re-unite with. :)

Lana felt somewhat confronted more than a few times, but what paladin wouldn't in Never Have i Ever? :P Anyway, Great times. We should do this more often.

fealhach2008

• "I hope that's chocolate."
    • View Profile
Pat on the back!
« Reply #94 on: July 12, 2009, 10:44:50 AM »
I pulled an all-nighter to attend this party and it was well worth it, just sorry I couldn't stay any longer.

Thanks everyone for a great time, despite Tasha's unfortunate end in the vampire game!  :twisted:

Sakes

• Probably my fault.
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Pat on the back!
« Reply #95 on: July 13, 2009, 04:18:48 AM »
Sorry for the belated pats, but thanks to everyone who showed up and made it a fun night.

Stay tuned, maybe we'll do this again.   :lol:
DM Cat is watching you roleplay.

Linna Vot

• +80 CON
    • View Profile
Pat on the back!
« Reply #96 on: August 12, 2009, 04:22:45 AM »
Thanks to Shade, to Zip, and to everyone who rolled out tonight.

Shade, knock up job for a spur of the moment thing. Thanks much.

Zip, glad to see you outside the toolset.  ;)

Everyone, great to meet your characters. Well done.
Rawr.

Zodiac

• View Profile
Pat on the back!
« Reply #97 on: August 22, 2009, 01:20:09 PM »
Tert: Thanks for saying hi when I popped in the other night.

Sakes: Never a dull moment eh? Cucumbers :D

Flav and Tails: Best mates for life never boring around the camp fire. Even if my chars say otherwise.

Whitefeather: I love you.

Shadow Angel: Thanks for twiddling your thumbs with our mechanically slow spell casting. Can't wait for you to see stonehold on chitins with a kicker of call lightning. *evil grin*

To the DMs old and new: Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to LoTN. Without -all- of you, we wouldn't have a nonexistent world to live and grow in.

Miranda LeGris

• View Profile
Pat on the back!
« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2009, 02:52:11 PM »
DM Joc:  Thanks for the orc/goblin/Troll fun!

Aeryln, Tails... great to see you!

Pathseeker - nice RPing with you!  Interesting character.

Miranda - AKA Daisy WillowKnot
Firefly ~ You can't take the sky from me...

Dr Horrible singalong For those Joss Whedon and Nathan Fillion fans this is a must see.

Zodiac

• View Profile
Pat on the back!
« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2009, 04:45:59 PM »
Pats on the back for everyone who was at the party last night.

<3

Torin

• Builder
    • View Profile
Pat on the back!
« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2009, 01:44:53 AM »
Damnit, forgot about the party. Two certain individuals were supposed to pay a visit. ;)

Hope you guys had fun.

Linna Vot

• +80 CON
    • View Profile
Pat on the back!
« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2009, 01:55:12 AM »
Thanks to Joc, for his spur of the moment rendition of King Lear, via Kryptgarden's Brownies. Just wow. You never cease to impress. :)
Rawr.

Tails1879_

• Administrator
  • Raggle Fraggle!
    • View Profile
Pat on the back!
« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2009, 04:07:29 AM »
Quote from: "Linna Vot"
Thanks to Joc, for his spur of the moment rendition of King Lear, via Kryptgarden's Brownies. Just wow. You never cease to impress. :)

Seconded, and another for Joc's excellent story arc still currently running. I owe him a package of cookies now.
"Patrolling the North almost makes you wish for an Aurilite winter."

Linna Vot

• +80 CON
    • View Profile
Pat on the back!
« Reply #103 on: September 27, 2009, 04:18:03 AM »
Joc Joc Joc. As always, thanks a million. You da man.

Also, thanks to everyone who could make it out for the quest. We did the best we could with time zones, and I think it was a great success.

Had a blast.
Rawr.

Jocularity

• Dungeon Master
  • I'm on an Adventure!
    • View Profile
Pat on the back!
« Reply #104 on: October 05, 2009, 03:41:12 AM »
Cheers to Tails for an actual game of chess played IC.