Author Topic: Pat on the back!  (Read 60085 times)

Jocularity

• Dungeon Master
  • I'm on an Adventure!
    • View Profile
Pat on the back!
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2008, 10:23:09 AM »
I'd Like To throw another big thank you to the DM staff.

I know now that DMing isn't easy, and i dont even know the half of it.

Hats off to thee.
"I didn't know they make Glow in the Dark Escalators..."

Zodiac

• View Profile
Pat on the back!
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2008, 12:06:36 PM »
*pats Joc on the back* You did awesomely.

Miranda LeGris

• View Profile
Pat on the back!
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2008, 05:17:40 PM »
Kudos for Night Journey, Whitefeather, Thunderblade, Jocularity, Le'vari and greyburl (sp) they all really made a magic night of Roleplay happen, just by reacting to surroundings and wheeee...it was fun!

*passes out chocolaty caramel sweets*  You all rock!

DM Daisy aka Miranda LeGris
Firefly ~ You can't take the sky from me...

Dr Horrible singalong For those Joss Whedon and Nathan Fillion fans this is a must see.

Linna Vot

• +80 CON
    • View Profile
Pat on the back!
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2008, 01:44:15 AM »
GDM Joc and all those who participated in his first combat quest. Not just combat, but great fun, and great RP.
Rawr.

Haldadae

• View Profile
Pat on the back!
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2008, 02:53:28 AM »
I'd like to thank Shanra and Twi'lek for creating characters so engaging they've inspired me to write and illustrate a book.

(I'll send you a free signed copy in ~5 years when it comes out. ;) I'm still working on developing the local flora and fauna.)

Whitefeather50

• View Profile
Pat on the back!
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2008, 06:04:40 PM »
*pats on the backs all around*

Alright those most deserving of thanks for great RP with me .. the ones that stand out most in my head this moment~

Kattze ~ Haley always interesting! Jhael was a great drow too

Shanra ~ Not done so much with ya lately havent seen ya about though will never forget Marah or the kobold!

Hald~ Kyrinna still doesnt know what to make of Ura...

Goss~ OMG the end of Chicane.. simply unbelievable hes been around forever and a day Ill miss the marionette. Vessan..and his personality will be forever imprinted in my brain.. fookin a! especially when he lost his "deck" or the kobold cannonball. And the avariel druid in which I keep forgetting his name sraeth .. i keep calling him sasha dunno why? Its always great to simply see Goss log in.. for everyone knows theres always great rp going on somewhere when hes on!

Sakes ~ you'll forever be known for your great parties, never have I ever and Vampires... and Valas always has a surprize considering typical dark brooding stoic elf.    "Now?"

Joc ~ So many great characters.. Lumi, Bergo, Doctor Who, Tak-tak, Greenboot! Great for when bored during Aussie prime time!

Zodi ~ Come back! We miss your psycho Brinna, Jory so needs to be informed of her new gardening helper and of a certain engagement, Vindy... has to do something about her kitchen I mean really its disturbing the neighbors..

Flav~ All your unique characters are interesting and fun to interact with always looking forward to interacting with you more. not to mention your great book writings keep it up!

NightJourney ~Murrieta is a doll! looking forward to interacting more with your other characters to

X ~ someone everyone loves to hate XD

Thunderblade ~ its great to see you back in action

Daisy ~ always a sweetheart and can always tell when your around spying on rp... the tell tale 250 always gives you away!

Borcha ~ miss you

Bullyson ~  UNCLEAN!!!!  hehe always a blast when the  noble ol fellas around.

NineCoronas ~see you around alot, stories are a great read here in the forums and I look forward to interacting more with whatever char I happen to be on.

Wynter Feline ~ we dont interact so much as we used to back in the day when 2ndhandsanity was around but still always great rp

--more to come but I wanna go play now--

Kattze

• Administrator
  • No! Not the bees!
    • View Profile
Pat on the back!
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2008, 01:56:47 AM »
Thank you to Kyrinna last night for making me laugh harder than I ever had from roleplay.

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee yaaahoooo whoooooahhhhhhooooooo!"
THOSE ARE MY SHOES
GIVE THEM BACK
YOU ARE A DOG
THEY DON'T EVEN FIT

NineCoronas

• View Profile
Pat on the back!
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2008, 08:54:36 AM »
Jocularity
Interesting quest.  It was short, but I like how reactive you are to the players.  Also, RPing with your characters is always entertaining.  Mericho is my favorite so far.

Sakes
I like how you took something a player made and incorporated it into a large-scale story arc.  Your NPC's are more than just obvious characters; there's some real RP behind them and involved in your quests.

WhiteFeather50
You're fun to be around.  The last few days I've really started to see your rp skills.  You need a better venue for them, I think... so start that thinking engine and get going!

Miranda
Your the only DM I've seen to give player's roleplaying bonuses' besides the script.  It's nice to be recognized ;)

Too tired, will make more later.
"A dagger in the night is worth a thousand swords at Dawn..."
Characters
Saares'si Bregthe - Scribe of Candlekeep, Slayer of the Magic Dancing Pants

Jocularity

• Dungeon Master
  • I'm on an Adventure!
    • View Profile
Pat on the back!
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2008, 12:10:39 AM »
A Pat on the Back of Monolithic proportions To All involved in the quest for the Green fields. Miranda/Daisy, It was DMed excellantly. And Also the Magnificent builders of the magnificent Areas; Zodi and Flav!

Zodiac

• View Profile
Pat on the back!
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2008, 12:21:04 PM »
Pat on the back to everyone who participated in the Greenfields quest. Sorry I didn't stay longer, but I was exhausted and needed sleep.

I also didn't want to feel like I was metagaming because of all the stuff I knew about. Both Flav and I wanted the players to experience this without us taking their hands and dragging them through everything.

I hope you enjoy the halfling village once it's rebuilt (which is the zone is complete and ready to go in once the story line completes.)

Thanks a million and two.

Jocularity

• Dungeon Master
  • I'm on an Adventure!
    • View Profile
Pat on the back!
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2008, 02:12:51 AM »
Pat on the back to Sakes, And whoever else that helped(Area building, etc), for flattening port Llast. It has generated a good amount of RP, and given Me a reason to use my Cleric again  :)

glennyglen

• View Profile
Pat on the back!
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2008, 04:21:52 AM »
Thanks to a dm (Jocularity was it?). I had a ton of fun with the hilarious event. Giant crabs and delicious victory

NWoutcast

• Administrator
  • Sakes did it.
    • View Profile
Pat on the back!
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2008, 05:14:56 AM »
Thanks to everyone that was on my quest. Ill make it harder next time! All of you did really well and the rp kept me very involved.

Jocularity

• Dungeon Master
  • I'm on an Adventure!
    • View Profile
Pat on the back!
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2008, 02:02:53 AM »
Thanks to Linna, Tert, Outcast, Saint Mord, and fealhatch for being part of the Ghost Child quest. I Didn't know where i was going when i first made the ghost appear, so it was just as much your RP that made it as it was my DMing.

Linna Vot

• +80 CON
    • View Profile
Pat on the back!
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2008, 02:03:59 AM »
Thanks to Joc for running the quest. it was a blast. Great work.
Rawr.