Author Topic: Nothing to do with NWN.  (Read 2663 times)

ZippyConspiracy

• Dungeon Master
    • View Profile
Nothing to do with NWN.
« on: October 14, 2006, 05:25:57 PM »
As the subject of this thread states, this is not a NWN related problem. Although if someone has any idea how to help me with the other thing I would be really greatful!

For some odd reason I am unable to log into my msn (hotmail) account. The one I normally use, that is. For experiment purposes I attempted to log on as an old account that I never use anymore and it let me!

Next I tried unclicking the "remember me", "remember my password", and "sign me in automatically" boxes. I also said "sign in with a different name" and typed in my current one, but still no luck.

Any ideas?
Oh stuff'n'fluff!
Legacy Portrait Pack: {Last Updated: March 5, 2011}
If you have portraits you would like for me to add to the pack, please send them to ZippyConspiracy@live.com

Twi'lek_Dancer

• View Profile
Nothing to do with NWN.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2006, 05:48:18 PM »
You've to log in through the hotmail page regularly or it becomes inactive, it doesn't matter if you check it through MSN or Outlook, if you don't log at least once a month, it becomes inactive and someone else could have snagged the username and set a new password for it. If nobody grabs the username, then it remains "dormant" and if you log through the web it tells you the address has been reserved for you, and you can get it back, but all your mails and addresses will be lost, that's what happened to me :(

ZippyConspiracy

• Dungeon Master
    • View Profile
Nothing to do with NWN.
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2006, 11:04:36 PM »
Oddly enough I can still access my emails from the "www.hotmail.com" but it just won't let me on msn. I don't get it. >.<

I have more info: It will let me log on on another computer, but not my own.  :(

Going to try reinstalling.

Edit: No luck with the reinstalling either.
Oh stuff'n'fluff!
Legacy Portrait Pack: {Last Updated: March 5, 2011}
If you have portraits you would like for me to add to the pack, please send them to ZippyConspiracy@live.com

Twi'lek_Dancer

• View Profile
Nothing to do with NWN.
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2006, 12:16:11 AM »
Try cleaning temp files? :? I dunno, good luck!

AngryKidJoe

Nothing to do with NWN.
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2006, 07:00:02 PM »
http://amsn.sourceforge.net

That's what I use. MSN Messenger 7.x refuses to work for me any longer. So I said fuck it and I use that. Microsoft makes some very convenient products but they need to increase their security and stability, damn it.

And there's a Linux port.