Author Topic: Brownies!  (Read 4699 times)

SCC

• View Profile
Brownies!
« on: September 23, 2006, 09:53:58 PM »
Don't know if this has ever been brought up or not, so yea. Wondering if it would be allowed to have Brownies as a player race. Would be a halfling sub-race i'm guessing, and obviously a requested one since you'd have to be brownie-sized by Leto. Just a suggestioin to throw out there, I think it would be nice to see some Brownies here and there, and seeing as it would be a requested sub-race, you wouldn't have an invasion of little people(as cool as that might be  :P ).

So anyway, just tossing this bit of two cents out there, might/might not happen. But I guess it doesn't hurt to ask.  :)

"You can never be bored with Fantasy. You need only move on to a different part of it to keep the Dream alive."

wynter_feline

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bekkerstead
Brownies!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2006, 10:32:46 PM »
I believe we actually have a player that requested and was given the brownie race.  If it's something you wanted to do as a player just write something up for the requested subrace thread.
Thank you for supporting this imperialist establishment. Enjoy your purchase and have a racist day.

SCC

• View Profile
Brownies!
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2006, 12:01:43 AM »
Okays  :)  I didn't know if they were allowed or not since I had never seen them mentioned anywhere and such. But thanks for the heads up then.

"You can never be bored with Fantasy. You need only move on to a different part of it to keep the Dream alive."

Chyelle

• View Profile
Brownies!
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2006, 06:06:25 AM »
We do have a brownie though he seldom plays it.  Abraxas requested one some many months ago, was approved and I just think he ran outa time to play.

Careful of the curse!  Special races and/or player housing seems to make a person kinda disappear... with a few exceptions.

wynter_feline

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bekkerstead
Brownies!
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2006, 04:58:08 PM »
heh, yes. . same reason I don't ever want to have a home for any of my characters.
Thank you for supporting this imperialist establishment. Enjoy your purchase and have a racist day.

Zodiac

• View Profile
Brownies!
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2006, 05:55:17 PM »
i just may be the one to break that curse. only cause i'm shelling out the gold to get the place. i'm not going to just let it sit there and collect dust on the server *nods* maybe one  day i'll request to play a brownie. i like them they are just great little creatures. maybe scc and i can come up with a pair with a good rp behind them. :D

SCC

• View Profile
Brownies!
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2006, 08:34:10 PM »
Heh, perhaps. Though I'd have to read up a little more on them first before I considered maybe playing one.  :P

Nightingale019

• View Profile
Brownies!
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2006, 09:08:59 PM »
I already have a good idea for one! *cackles with glee!!!*