Author Topic: A couple of suggestions for the boards  (Read 2610 times)

theMannequin

• View Profile
    • In your wildest imagination
A couple of suggestions for the boards
« on: August 27, 2006, 03:05:14 AM »
i'm not sure if this is the place, but, I'll post it here anyways.

A lotta people write fiction here.  A lotta people write a lotta really, really good fiction.  I would like to praise said fiction, but, I also don't wanna break up the flow of a story as I'm reading it.  I thought it'd be neat to add a section to the boards, call it Feedback.  A place where you can post up how much you liked reading about someone's character who had some interesting adventures.

Also, something for new people (and the old people who frequent here, maybe I shall say veterans).  An intro section.  Basically introduce yourself and say hi.

Just a coupla thoughts.

:D
“Thet's what I'm gunnin' fer.  Panny.  Kin ya check an' see if Ming's over at the church.  Git 'im an' bring 'im here.  I got me a godsdamned plan!"  Shani Wennemein, from I Am The Law, The Adventures of Black Mask & Pale Rider.

Haldadae

• View Profile
A couple of suggestions for the boards
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 05:05:10 AM »
Personally, I'd love it if people critiqued my stuff right in my thread. Not just things like "Yay good", but tell me if something is confusing, or cliche.  Or, if you happen to think it is good, then explain why. The whys are the most helpful. And either way, I can take it. I write and post in an attempt to get better and perhaps even provide some entertainment. Feedback would be helpful and would also let me know if I should even bother posting my stuff here, or if I'm just boring people.  :lol:  

I have things I'd say to other people as well, as I enjoy reading the stories, however, I was just going with the trend and not critiquing. Different servers do it differently.