Author Topic: Custom Portraits  (Read 39413 times)

ZippyConspiracy

• Dungeon Master
    • View Profile
Custom Portraits
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2008, 06:34:05 AM »
Legacy Portrait Pack
I will add more as I receive them, enjoy!
Oh stuff'n'fluff!
Legacy Portrait Pack: {Last Updated: March 5, 2011}
If you have portraits you would like for me to add to the pack, please send them to ZippyConspiracy@live.com

BraliusMelchior

• View Profile
Custom Portraits
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2008, 09:30:55 PM »
Finally tracked down Jeremiah's...

http://www.mediafire.com/?nh5xm2xm1ta

Wolf

• View Profile
Custom Portraits
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2008, 07:33:26 AM »
Well I finally uploaded the custom portrait for Zdan, took longer due to personal reasons to put the files together after the picture was edited. Here is a link for a download along with a picture of the full image, sadly ingame you cannot see the whole thing so the pic was added with it.

Here is a link to download the files.  http://files.filefront.com/Zdans+Picsrar/;10217275;/fileinfo.html

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing...[/i][/u]

theMannequin

• View Profile
    • In your wildest imagination
Custom Portraits
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2008, 01:35:11 PM »
Recently made some changes to Shani's portrait.  I got lazy and didn't draw something, so I found something online that fit the character.  Basically, she's a cowgirl, so I tried finding something in that area.  Next, I got a background, which I happened to use one from an NWN2 screenshot.

Using photoshop, I put everything together and now have...

I used a duotone overly to give it the sepia tint and added a grainy filter to give it a bit of a rustic look.

Now I need to get Shani the exotic weapon feat so she can have a whip.
“Thet's what I'm gunnin' fer.  Panny.  Kin ya check an' see if Ming's over at the church.  Git 'im an' bring 'im here.  I got me a godsdamned plan!"  Shani Wennemein, from I Am The Law, The Adventures of Black Mask & Pale Rider.

Jocularity

• Dungeon Master
  • I'm on an Adventure!
    • View Profile
Custom Portraits
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2008, 02:20:43 PM »
You'll also need a gun apparently. Maybe i should Have Izaak invent Black powder.
"I didn't know they make Glow in the Dark Escalators..."

ZippyConspiracy

• Dungeon Master
    • View Profile
Custom Portraits
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2008, 03:28:51 AM »
Wow, so I've noticed that most portraits lately are showing up completely blank to me! So, I thought I'd take the chance to remind everyone that I am still putting together a portrait pack for the server which I continue to update as I receive more portraits.
You can send portraits to my email: ZippyConspiracy@hotmail.com
and if you have a massively huge portrait pack and can't be bothered to take the time to search for them, you can send me a screenie of the portrait and where you think you might have gotten it...or your huge portrait pack and I'll see if I can do the work for you and track it down. :)
Oh stuff'n'fluff!
If you have portraits you would like for me to add to the pack, please send them to ZippyConspiracy@live.com

wynter_feline

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/bekkerstead
Custom Portraits
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2008, 08:38:37 AM »
This is the portrait I'm using for my newest character Banshee O'Connor.

Thank you for supporting this imperialist establishment. Enjoy your purchase and have a racist day.

PinkEvil

• View Profile
    • http://www.keramika.dk/
Custom Portraits
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2008, 11:27:59 PM »
This is Silinde's new portrait. I've shamelessly stolen the lady from the old portrait and simply added a background along with some minor alterations. Credits go to Alaree.

Poke me to download!

Mistress of Guf

ZippyConspiracy

• Dungeon Master
    • View Profile
Custom Portraits
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2008, 01:44:25 AM »
Just a heads up...In a day or so I'm going to add another update to the pack, it's been awhile and there are a few portraits who've been waiting to get implimented but I haven't had enough of them to really justify making another update. If you have a custom portrait now would be a great time to get it to me. :)
Oh stuff'n'fluff!

CrazyJerren

• View Profile
Custom Portraits
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2008, 03:49:01 AM »
http://hosted.filefront.com/crazyjerren/

Boo, I missed the update :(

Portrait is basically alterations and high rez of my current avatar.

Tis the real Demon Prince who my character is named after because of striking resemblance.
Pizaut!

fealhach2008

• "I hope that's chocolate."
    • View Profile
Custom Portraits
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2009, 11:40:25 AM »
Is there still somewhere to send custom portraits to get them put on the server?

I don't know if Zippy's moved on to other things.

ZippyConspiracy

• Dungeon Master
    • View Profile
Custom Portraits
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2009, 03:12:51 PM »
I still have time to keep up the portrait pack. :) No one has sent any in a long time though.
[Edit]:So far update 4 only consists of 5 portraits. I'd like to collect a few more before I post it up, so if anyone has any custom portraits they'd like added, please send them my way!

{Edit again}: Just a friendly reminder: Each portrait comes with 5 files of different sizes; Huge, Large, Medium, Small, Tiny (H, L, M, S, T). If you want your portrait added, I need all five[/u] files for the portrait pack.
Oh stuff'n'fluff!

ZippyConspiracy

• Dungeon Master
    • View Profile
Custom Portraits
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2009, 07:26:07 PM »
If I get enough portraits in the next few days, I want to try to do a pack update - it's been awhile. So, if you have some you want added, please send them my way!

If I don't get any, then I suppose I'll continue to wait...
Oh stuff'n'fluff!

theMannequin

• View Profile
    • In your wildest imagination
Custom Portraits
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2009, 06:44:18 PM »
Similar to the image I made for Shani, used the same background.  Here's the shot of Pania.  Found a nice image at deviantart.com done by Sunamori ('cause I can't draw worth shite!).

“Thet's what I'm gunnin' fer.  Panny.  Kin ya check an' see if Ming's over at the church.  Git 'im an' bring 'im here.  I got me a godsdamned plan!"  Shani Wennemein, from I Am The Law, The Adventures of Black Mask & Pale Rider.

Wolf

• View Profile
Update
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2009, 10:10:02 PM »
Its been a long time since i had a picture updated but figured since Zippy was needing them id give her one. Yes i know ive been gone along time.

Here is an updated picture for Zdan Wolfrunner

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing...[/i][/u]