Author Topic: Rescues in the Bad Moon Village  (Read 2594 times)

Wids

• View Profile
Rescues in the Bad Moon Village
« on: May 28, 2017, 06:50:27 AM »

So Shazoradd, my new Barbarian, accomplished something unlikely today: She successfully saved two of those Escapees from being killed by orcs.  Much of that stems from incompetence on the part of the Orc Shamans; one nailed himself with his own Sleep spell (along with the Escapee within spitting distance) and Shaz took out his Raider buddy and couped the Shaman before he could wake up, and another shaman stopped the foolishly attacking Escapee in her tracks with a Blindness spell, turned his attention on Shaz and got flattened soonafter.  But anyway, yay!  :D

But as I mentioned to Tails, the whole thing got me thinking: What if adventurers could liberate each Escapee or Bad Moon Slave they come across -- just like talking to the Staked Out Torturee in the Old Tomb -- and earn a little shot of XP for their trouble?  Perhaps the Escapees could be worth a little more XP than the Slaves, as stopping the orcs from killing the Escapees is no small feat, and the Slaves are usually quite safe (perhaps except for the two in the inn; in the past, I've accidentally gotten them killed by opening the trapped treasure chests right next to them).

Thanks!  :)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 06:52:03 AM by Wids »