Author Topic: Character List  (Read 37220 times)

ZippyConspiracy

• Dungeon Master
    • View Profile
Character List
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2006, 06:59:43 PM »
Name: Imizael Laelithar
Profession: Wizard (they do exist!)
Race: Elf
Deity:
Appearance: Pale skin tinged with blue, blue eyes with golden flecks, white/black hair.
Personality: Alone: Serious, thoughtful, silent.
In company of others: Childish, innocent, happy, polite (most of the time), carefree.

And just for the hell of it...Best emote from Imizael: *Whisper, whisper, conspiracize!*

Name: Amiel Lenore Kalitafer
Profession:
Deity:
Appearance: Hooded: breasts bound back. Appears male and speaks in a deep, scratchy voice.
Unhooded: Small breasts, speaks in a sweet, strained voice. Green hair, green eyes, tanish skin and quick to smile.
Personality: Kind, generous, caring, loyal.

Name: Zhi Dias-Lueltacia
Profession: Druid
Race: Half-elf
Deity:
Appearance: copper skin, brown hair, average weight/height, often looks dirty.
Personality: Can alter depending on her mood.
Oh stuff'n'fluff!
Legacy Portrait Pack: {Last Updated: March 5, 2011}
If you have portraits you would like for me to add to the pack, please send them to ZippyConspiracy@live.com

Odd Fur Ball

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/the_eoe_doll
Character List
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2006, 07:31:47 AM »
Name: Scylca Jadis
Profession/Class: Barbarian
Deity : None

AriaMoliayr

• View Profile
Character List
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2006, 03:57:53 PM »
Name: Aria Moliayr
Profession: Priestess
Race: Human
Deity: Sune
Appearance:5'2", Average weight, red hair, tanish skin, lots of jewelry.
Personality: [To be continued (too tired)]

House of Phish

• View Profile
Character List
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2006, 12:59:34 AM »
Name: Rosetta, has never publicly used that name though, asks everyone to call her Rosey.
Race: Human.
Deity: None (yet).
Origin: Port Llast.
Profession: Used to lolling about and shopping, but with her home destroyed in the banite attack is trying tob make due with adventuring. Somehow :p.
Appearance: 5'10", green eyes, shocking red hair, moderately fair skin. Getting more muscle now that she's out and about but still loves to dress up.
Personality: Forgiving, generous, as nice as she can possibly be to people. Quite surprised when people aren't so nice to her. ;)

Evo1ve

• View Profile
Character List
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2006, 01:47:09 AM »
--

machmoth

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Character List
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2006, 08:35:16 AM »
Don't play all the many characters I used to, but I suppose I can keep a list going.

Name: Calhina Rashiir
Race: Wild-elf
Deity: Ex-Cyric, Ex-Selune, currently none
Origin: Nomadic (Born to gypsies from outside Luskan)
Profession: Currently performer, ex-priestess
Appearance: Petite body with olive skin and a wild, green mane of unruley hair.
Personality: ... Er, she's Calhi.  After this long, there's not exactly a better word for it.  A chaotic blend of a good heart and a selfish palm.  A taste for the finer things in life, yet generally lives rugged and simple.  Easy to get along with and difficult to handle.  Manages to be a firm support in time of need, while being completely unstable.

=====================

Name: Esphes (Not his real name, and he'll admit it)
Race: Moon Elf
Deity: Philosophy
Origin: Undisclosed
Profession: Philosopher, writer, social-revolutionary
Appearance:  Esphes's true appearance is left ambiguous.  He wears dark, baggy clothes with gold trim.  His skin is tinted grey with a combination of magic and ash.  His eyes magically glimmer gold as a wolf's, also an illusion, and his shoulder-lengthy black hair is thin and wispy.
Personality: Philisophical and social, he has a love for dramatic flare and presentation.  Aloof distance aside, he is actually warm and compassionate.  Given the chance, he can be playful and frolicsome.  He also suffers from a severe apathy towards confrontation, always preferring an indirect method if possible.

=====================

Name: Kari Belmore
Deity: Akadi, Lady of the Wind
Origin: A little farming village to the south of no mention where her father, a quiet farmer (and ex-adventurer) raised her alone.
Profession: Whatever she thinks it is at the time, she bounces from task to task as it pleases her.  Priestess of the Whisper.
Appearance: A young woman with pale skin and strawberry-red hair down past her shoulderblades.
Personality: Fast to change her mind and step depending on her interest of the moment, Kari is easy to distract.  She's friendly, loving, and open about her feelings and thoughts at any given time.  Though she has quick wits and sage insight, she often comes off as an "air-head".  In times of adversity, she sometimes embodies her mother's firey temper and severe stubbornness.

AngryKidJoe

Character List
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2006, 07:12:05 PM »
Account: AngryKidJoe
    Name: Joseph Shadowmere
    Deity: Loviatar, Mask, Shar, Jergal, Talona (No-specifics)
    Origin: Luskan Streets & Underground Networks of Thieves Guilds
    Profession: Assassin turned adventurer/mercenary
    Appearance: Six foot tall human, cut frame, wirey muscles. Short, thick, black hair. Not much facial hair growth, clean shaven, but always seems to need to shave. When standing idle he may sometimes be as still as stone. Never without his shortswords at the ready.
    Personality: Quiet, cold, hateful, very patient. Says what's on his mind. Blunt. Sarcastic. All around Unhappy and unsatisfied with life. Very methodical and thoughtful of his actions. Chooses his words with a manipulative purpose.
    Relations: Rose (13Roses) - a tell-all companion and the only person that he can and always will tolerate under any circumstances. His catalyst and door to finding what he wishes in life.

About this character:
    This character is, essentially, my tribute to R.A. Salvatore's Artemis Entreri. I took into consideration many things while making Shadowmere. I basically took Entreri and put myself in his shoes and personalized him. What weapons would I use? What's different in our personalities? I took the person that I can sometimes be percieved as and fleshed out what I "don't know" about me. Some consider this all plagurism, but all in all, the character Joseph Shadowmere is by far my favorite PC to play and that's what matters to me.
    [/list]

Lux

• View Profile
      • http://www.myspace.com/gabe101
    Character List
    « Reply #37 on: June 13, 2006, 11:56:27 AM »
    Name: Lux
    Profession: Wizard (Necromancy)
    Deity: Unknown
    Appearance: Pale dead skin, white long hair, wears black & red cloths.
    Personality: Insulting, in your face, a "Push your buttons" kind of guy, rotten to the core, very smart, knows his limits, very prideful.

Zodiac

• View Profile
    Character List
    « Reply #38 on: June 13, 2006, 01:11:44 PM »
    Name: Lora Pristine
    Profession: Rogue that i'm going to Multiclass
    Deity: none at the moment
    Appearance: after she was cleaned up, slightly tanned skin crisscrossed with scars all over due to being whipped, black brown hair, piercing green eyes that seem hard yet innocent.
    Personality: shy and timid, working on being calm and confident

Lux

• View Profile
      • http://www.myspace.com/gabe101
    Character List
    « Reply #39 on: June 15, 2006, 03:03:46 AM »
    Name: Horgh Amott
    Profession: Paladin
    Deity: None in particular. Gods of light.
    Appearance: Silver armor and helm, ear length brown hair, muscular.
    Personality: Kind hearted, a follower of the light, conservative, would do anything to help his fellow man (or elf, or dwarf, you get the point).
    Note: He's new and I've never RPed a "good guy" character so I'm still learning about how to be him :).

Evo1ve

• View Profile
    Character List
    « Reply #40 on: June 15, 2006, 03:15:56 AM »
    --

Gossamer Faith

• View Profile
      • http://www.last.fm/user/nattsvart/
    Character List
    « Reply #41 on: August 01, 2006, 01:58:52 PM »
    Name: Vessan Seshene.
    Race: Moon Elf.
    Deity: Sharess.
    Origin: Baldur's Gate.
    Profession: Part time ecclesiastic, part time sea dog.
    Appearance: Tanned skin.  Dark, unruly hair.  Heterochromatic eyes.  An incessant grin.  Sharess' mark was tattooed on the inside of his left forearm.
    Personality: Capricious, to say the least.  Outgoing.  Friendly.  Heavy on the jokes and the booze; sometimes, too heavy.

Empathy

• View Profile
    Character List
    « Reply #42 on: November 14, 2006, 11:19:54 PM »
    Name: Merry Hopkins
    Race: Halfling
    Deity: None
    Origon: In a small village by the name of Pimilico
    Profession: Musician
    Appearance: Soft face, the avarage hight for a halfling, tan skin, dark hair, bright blue eyes that have a twinkle when you look into them, worn feet, and soft hands.
    Personality: Outgoing, friendly, calm, relates everything to music.

Evo1ve

• View Profile
    Character List
    « Reply #43 on: December 09, 2006, 06:37:10 PM »
    As

theMannequin

• View Profile
      • In your wildest imagination
    Character List
    « Reply #44 on: December 18, 2006, 12:30:25 PM »
    Time to pony up....

Name: Waien Argith
    Race: Moon Elf
    Deity: Mystra (also follows Eilestrae)
    Profession: Former wizard, former troublemaker, former farmer
    Relations: Sylith Argith (half brother), Thradra Argith (wife), Villith Argith (sister)
    Appearance: An average build, Waien can easily be recognized by his brilliant red hair and the ever present sunglasses.  He has need of wearing them as his eyes still, after all these years, are sensative to the light.  His demeanor is one of a realist.  The only thing he really cares about is his family.

Name: Thradra Argith
    Race: Drow
    Deity: Eilestrae
    Relations: Waien Argith (husband)
    Profession: former wizard, former spy, current naturalist
    Appearance:  Thradra has a tendancy of covering herself completely in public.  When with those she trusts, she will remove constricting clothing.  Her skin is dark, with stark white hair and red eyes.  Like her husband, she is extremely intelligent, but is much quieter, and more reserved than Waien.

Name: Per'Takamos Zezer'Kerasonb
    Race: Wild Elf
    Deity: Bastet
    Relations: None
    Profession: naturalist
    Appearance:  Where the hell did that elf get a tail?  As she has been away from her home of Semerkhet for so long, she has begun to take on the aspects of the people she was once queen over; the citizens of the Were-Tiger city.  Her motions are extremely cat-like, and at times, her attitude very hedonistic.  She is more at home without restrictive clothing, but realizes that due to taboos she must wear coverings.  She speaks with a very low voice, and at times will find it difficult to speak, as she was born without full control of her vocal chords.  Fadra has become, since leaving her ancestral home, much more free, and seemingly Hedonistic.

.....more to come.
    “Thet's what I'm gunnin' fer.  Panny.  Kin ya check an' see if Ming's over at the church.  Git 'im an' bring 'im here.  I got me a godsdamned plan!"  Shani Wennemein, from I Am The Law, The Adventures of Black Mask & Pale Rider.