Author Topic: 1.69 Things to Fix - For Tsu! <3  (Read 18385 times)

jcly kite

• View Profile
1.69 Things to Fix - For Tsu! <3
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2008, 10:35:25 PM »
That's because all of the tag-based unique powers fire three times instead of once. I think tsu is aware of it

machmoth

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2008, 02:40:43 AM »
I know the new OnActivates come with built in tag-based scripting, which likely means they're running in addition to the old scripts.

tsunami282

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2008, 03:40:34 AM »
Well, I've got the Mount Actions feat working for everyone again. And I've got the item activation count down to 1.73 ... it usually fires twice, but sometimes only once. >.<

I'll let you know more when I know more.
"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." -- Abraham Lincoln

tsunami282

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2008, 03:09:32 AM »
Miranda says there's some faction bugs. Don't kill gazelles on Lipalli, or all townsfolk everywhere rise up and beat you down.
"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." -- Abraham Lincoln

Jocularity

• Dungeon Master
  • I'm on an Adventure!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2008, 06:58:17 AM »
The Soulless in the lower crypt appeared to me as floating Lizardfolk
"I didn't know they make Glow in the Dark Escalators..."

NWoutcast

• Administrator
  • Sakes did it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2008, 07:15:46 AM »
Like in a dream?!

Jocularity

• Dungeon Master
  • I'm on an Adventure!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2008, 07:20:27 AM »
Yes, i have sexy dreams about Lizardfolk :P

But On another look at the soulless, they actually look normal, but there's a lizardfolk floating above them. Same goes for the Demons, only its Aarin Gend Floating above them.

Zodiac

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2008, 01:34:02 PM »
Quote from: "Tsunami"
Miranda says there's some faction bugs. Don't kill gazelles on Lipalli, or all townsfolk everywhere rise up and beat you down.

told you about this a long time ago. Back when the island was put in. This is totally not a 1.69 oops.

Valraenar

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2008, 09:09:29 PM »
Quote from: "Jocularity"
Yes, i have sexy dreams about ... Aarin Gend ...

You should screenshot that.

Anyways, had some trouble with the new tailoring dummies.  Was working for a long time on one, then walked over to another, equipped armor to it, then equipped cloak to it, then tried to equip sheild to it and that's where the problem started.  No sheild visible on model, and changing appearance gave the error below, without making any sheild visible.

The mind's eye can nowhere find anything more dazzling nor more dark than in man; it can fix itself upon nothing which is more awful, more complex, more mysterious or more infinite.
-Victor Hugo [/i]

jcly kite

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2008, 11:50:11 PM »
Companions don't go into stealth/detect mode with me anymore. Before, for example, if I had my familiar out and went into detect mode, my familiar would also go into detect mode, but it doesn't seem to work anymore.

tsunami282

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2008, 12:11:33 AM »
Quote from: "jcly kite"
Companions don't go into stealth/detect mode with me anymore. Before, for example, if I had my familiar out and went into detect mode, my familiar would also go into detect mode, but it doesn't seem to work anymore.

Have you tried it in the past couple days? I made a fix. If it's still not working for you, let me know what sort of companion it is (animal companion, summon, familiar, dominated creature), and I'll try again.

jcly kite

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2008, 12:21:12 AM »
It wasn't working for me earlier today and yesterday, I don't know if it was working before you made a fix since I don't check it that often. It wasn't working for my familiar.

Miranda LeGris

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2008, 03:05:27 AM »
logclients are messed up.  They are logging double.

[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Wed Jul 23 21:00:35] Kyrinna Whitefeather: *turns her gaze slowly between the two*
[WhiteFeather50] Kyrinna Whitefeather: [Talk] *turns her gaze slowly between the two*
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Wed Jul 23 21:00:48] Dagny: Killed. *nodded, her voice near a whisper*
[Miranda LeGris] Dagny: [Talk] Killed. *nodded, her voice near a whisper*
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Wed Jul 23 21:01:17] Dagny: *turns away, staring toward the fire*
[Miranda LeGris] Dagny: [Talk] *turns away, staring toward the fire*
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Wed Jul 23 21:01:20] Valas: My condolenses for your loss.
[Sakes] Valas: [Talk] My condolenses for your loss.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Wed Jul 23 21:01:51] Genevieve Mordrine: I'm... sorry.
[-Zodiac-] Genevieve Mordrine: [Talk] I'm... sorry.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Wed Jul 23 21:01:56] Dagny: *her brow furrows*
[Miranda LeGris] Dagny: [Talk] *her brow furrows*
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Wed Jul 23 21:02:10] Genevieve Mordrine: *moves to her quickly*
[-Zodiac-] Genevieve Mordrine: [Talk] *moves to her quickly*
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Wed Jul 23 21:02:22] Dagny: Strange, my automatic response is thank you. *shaking her head*
[Miranda LeGris] Dagny: [Talk] Strange, my automatic response is thank you. *shaking her head*
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Wed Jul 23 21:02:34] [ Your character's progress has been recorded. ]
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Wed Jul 23 21:02:34] Valas uses item's special power.
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Wed Jul 23 21:03:02] Genevieve Mordrine: *places her hand on her shoulder* Does your mother know yet?
[-Zodiac-] Genevieve Mordrine: [Talk] *places her hand on her shoulder* Does your mother know yet?
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Wed Jul 23 21:04:06] Dagny: I don't want your....*lifts her shoulder, brushing off her hand*
[Miranda LeGris] Dagny: [Talk] I don't want your....*lifts her shoulder, brushing off her hand*  
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Wed Jul 23 21:04:27] Genevieve Mordrine: *Gives her a look of confusion*
[-Zodiac-] Genevieve Mordrine: [Talk] *Gives her a look of confusion*
[CHAT WINDOW TEXT] [Wed Jul 23 21:04:27] Kyrinna Whitefeather: *seems a bit stunned at the news*
[WhiteFeather50] Kyrinna Whitefeather: [Talk] *seems a bit stunned at the news*
Firefly ~ You can't take the sky from me...

Dr Horrible singalong For those Joss Whedon and Nathan Fillion fans this is a must see.

Jocularity

• Dungeon Master
  • I'm on an Adventure!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 25, 2008, 07:36:00 AM »
Here's the screenie. Bad quality, sorry.

Lizardfolk on the left, and Aarin Gend above the demon in the middle.

tsunami282

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2008, 05:38:43 PM »
I'm going to ask another builder to fix the appearance problems with the Soulless and the Demons. It's something anyone who is familiar with Toolset can handle, and I'm up to my ears in scripty stuff. Thanks for reporting it, keep the bug notifications coming!