Author Topic: Excerpts and Observations of the Great Mr. Krows  (Read 2318 times)

supershamu

• View Profile
Excerpts and Observations of the Great Mr. Krows
« on: May 31, 2008, 02:59:07 AM »
Entry From the Diary of Mortman Krows:

What is it that drives them i ask?  What gives them such strength without the need of petty muscle and flesh.  They seem as intellegent as bloody animals and beasts, yet their is the appearance of purpose in each slugish action.  As i sit here outside this tomb and groom my marvelous moustache I ponder a deeper question.  The answer may lead me to dispose of a few of my...Disadvantages.  With my arm and leg's current condition I wonder...If the power that drives them could possibly end my suffering and allow me to rise above my adversaries ...Of course i shall have to davel into some deplorable arts and scripts, But it shall be a small price to pay for the vengance i so need to instill upon my former "Associates."

Copperfield and I shall of ensure this..

Although it has only been but two years, It feels as if it has been a lifetime since my glory days as an accomplished "Buisnessman."  But then it was taken from me by those bloody fools i trusted!  Beat me within an inch of my life and kicked me out of the city they did...By the hells i sound like a rambling madman, but you are the only one i can trust with what lies inside my head journal...And for that i shall always bloody respect you my papery friend.

The streets where never the same with Mr. Krows and his men in charge.  Fear was our barganing chip and with this mighty chip we created stacks of gold miles high.  This they shall never understand and shall only in the end drive themselves six feet into the bloody dirt, by my hand or another.  Where have I been surviving you may ask, far from the comforts and outrages of the bloody city, within the magesty of the forest in a small camp by neverwinter.  Although it truely is not a place for a man of my stature to be dwelling, i am actually finding the peace and quiet to be quite soothing.

Although the company here is full of classless degenerates, i actually find some of them to be quite entertaining.

BUT, vengance is all i can think of...I shall unlock the undead's secrets and perhaps the door to my true potential

(More to come)

supershamu

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 12:34:12 AM »
An Entry From The Journal Of The Travelling Gnomish Merchant Fedrillor TinkerGadget:

What is the world comming to?  Just last night I had a customer waltz up to my stand and ask for necronomic scripts!  Never in all my years as a salesman or inventor have I been asked for something so horrible!  It was the last thing i suspected to come from this man's mouth...He appeared to be quite a classy man.  "CAPITAL!  Now perhaps you have what I am searching for."  He shouted in his theatric tone as he limped over to view my wares.  After browsing for nearly a minute he looked down at me with a pearcing squint and in a professional, down to buisiness tone said "Hmmm, Hello!  Ol Chap?  May I have but a word with you?"  Of course i was obligated to answer any questions he had.  He quirked his mouth to the side making his moustache tilt diagonally at a near 90 degree angle and asked me quite plainly.  "It appears you dont have any, But still...Couldnt hurt to ask could it now?  Have you any books about the undead?  Or perhaps more specifically...How to raise one?"

I sent the sick fool away as quick as I could and threatened to call the guards on him.  At my threats he only smirked and limped off.

Other than this, i sold quite a bit today!  The goddess Waukeen must truely be looking out for me.

supershamu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 07:44:08 PM »
An Entry from the journal of Mortman Krows:

Its my choice, i always tell myself but a part of me doesnt believe it.  I could just end my suffering, but that would defeat the purpose of my existance.  I could just give in to all the offers for help, but then i would certainly lose my drive and dirrection.

The reason i live, breathe.  Its Vengance.

I fear i am merging toward an inevitable decision however...It is my only choice.

Never before have i told anyone of this, nor written it apon the soulessness of paper.  Near a year ago now, i was beatin within an inch of my life in the streets by my trusted associates.  My bones were shattered in my right leg and left arm.  Broken beyond the point in which they could heal properly and naturally i crawled into the forests and had to find someway to make use of the flimsy limbs.  It took a bit of ingenuity...or perhaps my dulled sense of reality caused by the pain, but in the end i suergically implanted metal from my armor into my arm and leg to maintain their shape.  Though i find myself under constant, mind-numbing pain i am capable of limited useage of both limps.

Through the woods i limped and brooded hateful thoughts inside my head.  Near every night i dreamt of dismembering my associates and awoke with frusturation as the relization hit me.  The pain grows to unbearable levels...But i cannot give in.  I keep my handicap as a reminder as to why i am still alive...And what i must someday do.  My scars shall never truely heal mentally as well as physically until those who gave them to me are soundly eviscerated...I shall not allow them to heal until then.  My crippled hand shall wrap around their throats and my devistated leg shall stomp their carcasses to mush.

I feel change occuring within me however.  Capital!  Could it truely be happening?  I feel my skin harden near everyday and my resolve strengthin by each hour i spend in these bleeding woods.  Everything seems to make more sense...And i believe i am on the brink of the largest...Perhaps the means to my enemies end.  One can only hope but i am now certain, as the dead i find myself capable of raising, the undead hold the secrets to becoming powerful once more...Instilling the vengance i find myself consumed by and finally ending my torment.

Your ears are true my papery friend and you presence is comforting.  Far more than copperfield and his mind rattling jibberish.  I shall continue to confine in you my secrets.