Author Topic: Relevel Requests  (Read 55903 times)

mf_hansen

• View Profile
Kaira Tong rebuild request
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2008, 10:36:27 PM »
Player Name: mf_hansen
Character Name: Kaira Tong
Current Class Levels: 7 rogue, 1 shadowdancer
Changes I wish to make: 8 ranger, complete rebuild
In-character justification: Since Kaira grew up on a farm, it actually made sense to have some ranger levels (an animal companion, but no spells). It's only recently that she's turned to espionage and stealing, so the rogue levels will come thereafter.

What I'm HOPING for is a 9 ranger, 16 rogue build when I get to level 25 someday. It more closely resembles Kaira's background than the shadowdancer-ish rogue I currently have. That's also why I'd like to rebuild her feats and skills - they were mainly targeted towards shadowdancing.

So really it's a complete character rebuild I'm looking for, except the changing of her attributes.

I've unequipped all her gear and put it in her inventory, so there shouldn't be any item level restriction problems if the deleveling is done without me present.

If the 8 ranger rebuild is too much of a change I can settle for a 6 ranger, 2 rogue rebuild, as long as there's feat and skill rebuilds involved.

I will try to be online around 21:00 GMT each day, give or take 10 minutes, if the changes will be made in-game.
"All war is deception."        15:00-19:00 EST        sunday to thursday.
_____ Sun Tzu _____        04:00-20:00 EST           friday to saturday.

mf_hansen

• View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2008, 10:37:22 PM »
About the rebuild I mentioned...

So far I haven't had much luck finding a DM for the character rebuild, but I'll still try to be online at 21:00 hours GMT every day the coming weeks.

Kaira Tong's attributes are just fine as they are already, it's the feats, skills and levels I need to rebuild. Either as 8 ranger or as a 6 ranger, 2 rogue.

Just a reminder. Any DM will do, and it shouldn't take more than 5mins or so. Thank you.

mf_hansen

• View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2008, 12:56:40 AM »
Sakes helped out with the character rebuild.

Kaira Tong is now Kaira Tane, a 2 rogue + 6 ranger.

So there's no more need for Kaira Tong being rebuilt.

Thanks a bunch, Sakes! :D

NWoutcast

• Administrator
  • Sakes did it.
    • View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2008, 02:16:51 AM »
Wondering if I could get a relevel on nik. I think hes been played to take a few levels of the Champion of Kelemvor.

Miranda LeGris

• View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2008, 02:29:50 PM »
NWoutcast :arrow: approved and done
Firefly ~ You can't take the sky from me...

Dr Horrible singalong For those Joss Whedon and Nathan Fillion fans this is a must see.

TertTheSwift

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/a_guy_named_miles
Relevel Requests
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2008, 06:33:55 PM »
Player Name:TertTheSwift
Character Name:Jan Dane
Current Class Level(s):Ftr16Barb2WM7
Changes: various, resulting in Ftr8 WM7 CoT10
In-character justification for the changes: Conversion to the faith of Lathander just prior to the trial and riots which presaged the fall of Roid. This, coupled with the events in my storyboard post titled "No more Mr Nice Dane, but no more Bloodlust Either," justify the changes.  

If possible, I'd like to do a full rebuild, so I could knock his CON down a point and his INT up a point, to reflect his being toward the end of his prime as a warrior, but more of a thinker than he once was.    I realize this part of my request may be out of the question.
Two to tango, one to sin.

Miranda LeGris

• View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2008, 03:41:37 AM »
Tert :arrow: Posted to the DM forums for a vote.  You'll know within 7 days.
Firefly ~ You can't take the sky from me...

Dr Horrible singalong For those Joss Whedon and Nathan Fillion fans this is a must see.

Jocularity

• Dungeon Master
  • I'm on an Adventure!
    • View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2008, 03:49:47 AM »
Player Name: Jocularity
Character name: Lana Dymphna
Current Class Levels: Paladin 5 / fighter 4.

I don't want to change the levels or classes at all. I Just have chosen a Feat that seems fairly useless now that i have it. I'm afraid i can offer no IC justification for wanting to re-adjust that, just an OOC "It Sucks and i don't want it". If thats not good enough, its no big deal. I Can easily just live with it. But i thought it couldn't hurt to ask.
"I didn't know they make Glow in the Dark Escalators..."

Kattze

• Administrator
  • No! Not the bees!
    • View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2008, 04:08:38 AM »
Denied
THOSE ARE MY SHOES
GIVE THEM BACK
YOU ARE A DOG
THEY DON'T EVEN FIT

Jocularity

• Dungeon Master
  • I'm on an Adventure!
    • View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2008, 04:48:35 AM »
*Shrug* Alright. Whatev.
"I didn't know they make Glow in the Dark Escalators..."

Oscer the Rogue

• View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2008, 12:12:04 AM »
Player: Oscerdark (might be a space in there, doubt if that matters)
Char: Xarann Dyrr
Change: Just giving him a bio

Drab, at best, could be used to describe the simple set of worn traveler’s garb this elf chooses to wear. No ornate pendants, no overly fancy weapons -- or none at all one may have noticed.  A wide and low hanging hood droops over his face, bundling him well against the elements; diminishing an already unimpressive figure.  A scant few things adorn his person, a hunting knife at his belt, a simple sack over his shoulder that serves as a bag; a few odds and ends typical of one who spends their life on the winding paths.  A quick glance would likely miss this particular lithe figure in a crowd, or even a mildly active street.  

A truly keen eye may pick up the efficiency of his movements, veiled under a easy going gait and slow, perhaps lazy movements in his interactions.  A light tone, often spoken in mirth escapes his hood.  Open malice rarely shows its self, but the hints of it can be heard by those who hear with more than their ears, so to speak.
~When your day is long.  And the night..When the night is yours alone.  When your sure you've had enough, of this life.. hang on.  Don't let your self go, cause everybody cries.

Everybody hurts.. sometimes.~

-R.E.M.

Zodiac

• View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2008, 02:06:33 PM »
*cough* wrong thread *cough*

tsunami282

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2008, 02:41:57 PM »
Quote from: "Oscer the Rogue"
... Change: Just giving him a bio ...

I've reposted this in the correct thread (LETO's).
"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." -- Abraham Lincoln

fealhach2008

• "I hope that's chocolate."
    • View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2009, 06:58:54 AM »
Player: fealhach2008
Character: Lia Moonshadow
Change: Level reduction

Dunno if this is possible, but I'd like to have Lia's 9 levels of cleric removed. Lia was created to act as an inspiring figurehead to a party, but without any (or sometimes suitable!) PCs to team with, I ended up soloing with her and quickly went off-track with how she was to develop. My enthusiasm for playing Lia was strong enough to carry her to 18th level, and by then she was barely recognisable as my starting concept. Sometimes it's a good thing when characters develop in a way you didn't foresee, but I'm afraid that wasn't the case for Lia who was meant to be Joan of Arc not Dr. Quinn. To ask to swap her cleric levels for another class would seem to be taking a liberty and might create a precedent which could be open to abuse, so I'm asking for the reduction in the hope that I can start playing a character I had great hopes for but is now languishing in my vault.

jakke

• View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2009, 09:36:14 AM »
Player Name: xingxiong
Character: Dakk
Current Class: 4 Rogue/1 Fighter
Changes I wish to make: 3 Rogue/2 Fighter

Actually I just made a silly mistake of clicking the wrong the class during level up.

In-character justification: Dakk will be focusing more of his efforts with his greataxe and after suffering a few near death experience while exploring the woods of Neverwinter. Hopefully he will be able to defend himself better against threats beyond hungry wolves and bears...