Author Topic: Relevel Requests  (Read 55999 times)

Miranda LeGris

• View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2008, 05:20:07 PM »
Flavius  :arrow: approved w/ 3 level loss
Firefly ~ You can't take the sky from me...

Dr Horrible singalong For those Joss Whedon and Nathan Fillion fans this is a must see.

fealhach2008

• "I hope that's chocolate."
    • View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2008, 09:04:13 AM »
Player Name: fealhach2008
Character Name: Nathell Willenson
Current Levels: 12 Paladin/ 8 Champion of Torm
Change: Either re-level to enable Nathell to gain Ride skill and Mounted Combat feats or swap out CoT levels for Paladin.

I've just updated to 1.69 and would like to give Nathell skill points in Ride and any related feats. I know it's a bit soon, but I'd like to prepare Nathell to be a Purple Dragon Knight. I've mentioned in conversations his homeland was Cormyr and his father had pushed him into the clergy, but Nathell had chosen a military career.
     I understand I've only been a player for about six weeks, but I believe this would be closer to my idea of Nathell being something of a young cavalry officer-type - in the British military, they're called 'Ruperts'.
     I'll be happy with whatever decision you make to enable this. Of course, if you want me to swap CoT for levels in Pal AND Prp that's okay too!

Thanks,
Fealhach.

Wolf

• View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2008, 04:50:21 PM »
Player Name: Zdan
Character Name: Nihlus Deekin
Current Class Level: 10
Changes you wish to make in the relevel: Wish to drop rogue because there is no need for him to have the levels anymore. Hes going to just be a straight Sorc.

RP: Nihlus had learned that he had to steal to survive during the early years of his life. As he has gotten older he has spent more time focusing on his abilities he had acidently discoverd when he gave a human an electric jolt when he was caught stealing. As he studied arcane more and more his skills and needs in his rogue abilities got less and less untill they were no longer useful at all.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing...[/i][/u]

Miranda LeGris

• View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2008, 05:18:53 PM »
ATTENTION:  Please, please hold off on relevel requests for a bit.  Say a week.  We are working on tweaks and discussing some options in the forums and need a bit of time.  

Thanks for your patience!!

DM Daisy

Dr Horrible singalong For those Joss Whedon and Nathan Fillion fans this is a must see.

NWoutcast

• Administrator
  • Sakes did it.
    • View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2008, 02:26:50 PM »
Player: NWoutcast
Character: Nikolaous

I would like to redistribute his ability points. When I did my relevel I wasnt thinking and put it in Charisma and lost a lot of my spells :( .

Miranda LeGris

• View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2008, 03:10:06 PM »
Nikola0us  :arrow:  we'll do a quick fix for you.

fealhach2008

• "I hope that's chocolate."
    • View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2008, 01:55:13 PM »
Re: Nathell Willenson's PDK request.
Cancel that! He's working out well enough as a paladin to reflect his character (dashing cavalry officer/male bimbo).

However!

Player: fealhach2008
Character: Alia Tane (Ranger 8/Blackguard 5)
Change: Would it be possible to replace 3 levels of Ranger with 3 levels of Rogue?

Reason: I pictured Alia as a bounty hunter/spy type and Alia's style of hunting is supposed to be less confrontational than it currently is. I was wondering when she should be taking Rogue levels and finally figured it should have been a long time ago. She's supposed to be more Boba Fett than Darth Maul.

P.S. She's a Blackguard with Int 14: any chance of infernal language for her?

Thanks!

Miranda LeGris

• View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2008, 03:25:45 PM »
Fealhach :arrow:  done

theMannequin

• View Profile
    • In your wildest imagination
Relevel Requests
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2008, 04:30:09 PM »
Player Name:  Flavius Apollo
Character Name: Thradra N'Tir

After careful thought, and disappointing game play, I'd like to take Thradra back to Wizard/Ranger.  Hoping this might spark the desire to play the character again.
“Thet's what I'm gunnin' fer.  Panny.  Kin ya check an' see if Ming's over at the church.  Git 'im an' bring 'im here.  I got me a godsdamned plan!"  Shani Wennemein, from I Am The Law, The Adventures of Black Mask & Pale Rider.

Miranda LeGris

• View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2008, 06:22:40 PM »
Flavius, Your request is posted to the DM forums.  You'll know in 5 days.

karlwen

• View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2008, 02:26:15 PM »
Player Name: karlwen
Character Name: Karl michelle
Current Class Level(s): fighter 9/weapon master 7/champion of torm 2
Changes you wish to make in the relevel: This is my first character on Neverwinter server game,because lack of experience,i built it without testing.I chose the feats "luck of heroes" and "strong soul"on level 1.But now or even in the further,i haven't enough feat to learn "toughness" and "knock down" at the same time,which both are very important to a fighter.And with this mistake,i have to begin my Weapon Master class at level 9,which should begin at level 7. So i apply a rebulid,to change one feat at level 1.

In-character justification for the changes: as i said before,Karl is hard to make decision,be lack of HP or can't knock down enemies......either of them he don't want to give up

Miranda LeGris

• View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2008, 04:11:57 PM »
Flavius  :arrow:  Approved

Karlwen  :arrow:  Posted to the DM boards.  We'll let you know in 5 days.

Darkzealot

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2008, 08:28:25 AM »
Player name: Darkzealot1
Character name: Coricho Webber
Current Class levels: Druid 15, Fighter 4
Changes in the relevel: Alright, I'd like to remake Coricho to actually be a druid that can do.. anything. As it is the only thing that makes him remotely good is his gear, and I attempted to fix it some by providing him with the fighter levels, using the relevel token. Sadly, when your starting wisdom is 14 it will still not work out well for you.

I'd remake him with more wisdom, probably 16 or 17, and not take the fighter levels ( Mind you, he has only killed less than 3 dozen animals since that change, it was only to try to make him playable, and it did not).

In-character justification: Sadly, I can not offer any such. He has been around for a long time and I made him when I was 14. I'm sure with times comes wisdom, so I can have that, maybe? :roll:
"You get the award for the most characters clogging the veins of the server, building up like a plaque filled aorta"- DM Daisy.

Miranda LeGris

• View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2008, 10:02:13 AM »
Darkzealot  :arrow:  request has been posted to the DM forum.  We will let you know in 5 to 7 days.

Miranda LeGris

• View Profile
Relevel Requests
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2008, 03:00:25 PM »
Darkzealot  :arrow:  done

Karlwen  :arrow:  done