Author Topic: Greetings and Well Met  (Read 2901 times)

Rowynia

• View Profile
Greetings and Well Met
« on: March 31, 2018, 08:12:43 PM »
I bought NWN:EE the day it came out and decided to check out a few PW's. I happened onto your lovely server and had a nice conversation with one of your players. I was doing some research on the web, and I thought I read on at least one website that this server might have sprung out of an old server waaaaay back in the day called Mithral Hammer: The North. Does anyone know if that is the case? I am an old fogey and I used to play just about every day on that server between around 2002-2004.

Even if it turns out that's just a myth, you guys seem to have a nice PW, and I look forward to adventuring with you soon!

Torin

• Builder
    • View Profile
Re: Greetings and Well Met
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 11:01:59 PM »
Sorry to disappoint but the original name of Legacy of the North was The Magic Bubble. I don't believe it had any other names previous to that.

Welcome to Lotn all the same. I only just realized that EE came out today so its been a blast from the past that's sore sure. A couple of crashes here and there but otherwise a smooth transition.  :D

Rowynia

• View Profile
Re: Greetings and Well Met
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 11:52:46 PM »
I looked around some more after I posted this and the server I was looking for is called "Forgotten Realms: The North". But it looks like they aren't up to date for EE and aren't showing up on Steam. In any case I'll be pleased to give LotN a try for a while.