Author Topic: New Items, Old Characters  (Read 3266 times)

fealhach2008

• "I hope that's chocolate."
    • View Profile
New Items, Old Characters
« on: July 22, 2013, 05:49:36 PM »
Hullo!

I'm looking at giving as many of the newly created items I'm working on backgrounds that reflect the history of the region and its inhabitants. Mining the official FR material gets me some nuggets I can work with, but I'd like to tap into a new source.

So I'm looking at retired or, more likely, deceased characters that the members of this forum may have. I'd like to know what item would have valued throughout his/her adventuring career or, if they were craftsmen, what would have been the items that made their name up and down the Sword Coast. I'm not looking at epic +5 weapons and armour, but the small things that their friends and loved ones would associate with them. A quick outline of who the character was, what the did on the server and the reason why the particular item would have been considered their own. It could be a variation of a common item carried by many others or something completely new.

This probably won't work but, if it does, some of the old celebrities of bygone days could have leave behind a legacy of themselves rather than remain forgotten heroes. Or villains.