Author Topic: Hullo, peoples!  (Read 4491 times)

Kiraku

• View Profile
Hullo, peoples!
« on: April 25, 2011, 04:31:12 PM »
Wow it's been like a good 3-4 years since I've last set foot here. how is everyone doing? It's great to see LOTN is still going strong. RL has taken control, as well as other games (I was playing NWN2 for a while a few years ago, and now I'm recently on Runes of Magic).

It's good to see some old faces again. I might feel inclined to come back and play again. It was fun causing trouble with my little Dragon. XD I'm sure lots of things have happened in 4 years, so I'll probably sit and observe a while to see what's going on.

As for RL stuff, I'm developing games, writing books and working, among other things, so time might be limited, but I'll see what I can do to get some NWN action in.

It's great to see that this server is still up and going strong after all these years! :D

Miranda LeGris

• View Profile
Re: Hullo, peoples!
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 05:28:38 PM »
Hi Kiraku!!  I don't play much anymore, mostly lurk the forums.  Good to see you!

Miranda - aka Daisy WillowKnot, Brynn Hildagarde and others :-)
Firefly ~ You can't take the sky from me...

Dr Horrible singalong For those Joss Whedon and Nathan Fillion fans this is a must see.

Kiraku

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 06:24:02 PM »
Wow! You're still here! Hello to you, too! ^_^

NWoutcast

• Administrator
  • Sakes did it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 06:47:03 PM »
Heya, come back and play with us!

Tails1879_

• Administrator
  • Raggle Fraggle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2011, 06:52:09 PM »
-Gasp- Quick, return! Pyro's being... Pyro!

Also, hi! You've definitely been busy for the past years. Come back, 'cause... we have cookies. Yes, cookies. -steals the package of cookies from Tsunami- Yup! See?
"Patrolling the North almost makes you wish for an Aurilite winter."

Darkzealot

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 08:25:47 PM »
Hey Kiraku, long time! <.< Pyro is still around, and looking for Kiraku.

P= I wish I had a real life, too
"You get the award for the most characters clogging the veins of the server, building up like a plaque filled aorta"- DM Daisy.

tsunami282

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 11:02:52 PM »
Thanks for checking in. Please feel free to come play sometime. Usually someone on evenings Eastern US time.

*looks around* Hey, where's my cookies?
*scratches head and shrugs*
*waves his DM Wand of Cookies*
*picks up the box and walks off whistling*
"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be." -- Abraham Lincoln

Kiraku

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2011, 11:14:40 PM »
Yay! cookies! *stuffs mouth full* And yay! Pyro! *glomps and slobbers on*

It's good to see you all again! I need to re-install NWN then I'll try and get on soon :)

theMannequin

• View Profile
    • In your wildest imagination
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2011, 03:38:54 AM »
I know I popped in a while ago, and suddenly sort of disappeared.  I'm gonna try and get on a bit more this weekend.  Our general manager at work ended up going into the hospital for a week and a half with pancreatic inflammation.  He's out now, and a bit better, but when one of us (there's only three of us at work) gets sick usually means that the working days are longer (and, to date, I've never been sick or needed to go to the hospital, okay, I've been sick, but I suck up the flu and go into work, then die on the weekend and come back on Sunday night).
“Thet's what I'm gunnin' fer.  Panny.  Kin ya check an' see if Ming's over at the church.  Git 'im an' bring 'im here.  I got me a godsdamned plan!"  Shani Wennemein, from I Am The Law, The Adventures of Black Mask & Pale Rider.