Author Topic: Outlander Swulf  (Read 2807 times)

Swulf

• The Legendary One
    • View Profile
Outlander Swulf
« on: April 20, 2011, 03:05:18 AM »
Hello there!
First off id like to give a special thanks to Neutral Zone for answering alot.. and i mean ALOT!! of n00bful questions. He was a super big help and it saves me from hurting other ppls heads with my b00nism.

Im a new player here from the vast univers that is the internets! Mainly ive been looking for a new server to play on and from what i can gather i think this one will be a good fit for me, and hopefully vise versa!

Here's a bit about me:
Im going to be 23 tommorrow! yay! Birthday cookies!
Ive been playing NwN for about 6 or 7 years now. Mostly play on RP servers. Over the years ive played on a ton of different modules/servers: each and every Zombie survival, Several of the Wheel of Time servers, The silver Marches, a few short lived servers, Trails of Newcastle, World serpant inn, ive been a tester for many modules and Most important id say would be Ch2 Bonds of Blood. Ive played there since the start and Currently still do as both a player and active DM. Some may know me better as Renaka Kazune, Silly Wulf or DM Swulf if you have every played on any of those servers.

To me, communities mean just about everything when it comes to an MMO. Who you play with makes all the difference no matter how nice a module is made. Im currently looking to improve my rp capabilities as im very rusty and, get involved in a new community with fresh and interesting systems and players. Im really excited to have the chance to try the server out and im hoping that good thigs will come from me joining the community

Be warned though, my b00nism is practically a serious player condition of illogical propotions that which modern science cannot yet measure!  So sorry in advance if i end up crashing the server chasing chickens or something ...  its happened before :/
  and  i look forward playing with ya all :3

P.S.  still waiting on those burritos...
Dying is just nature\'s way of saying \"Hey! You\'re not alive anymore!\" ...

Darkzealot

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Outlander Swulf
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 05:15:12 PM »
Welcome to the server =]

I am the friendly neighborhood Darkie. I've been haunting this server for many many years, and I'd say I know the place pretty well. If you have any (further) questions, feel free to hassle me.

On the server, I go by playernames Darkzealot1, LunarPhoenix, MercuryBullet and CorruptedSpecter. :3 I look forward to playing with you.
"You get the award for the most characters clogging the veins of the server, building up like a plaque filled aorta"- DM Daisy.

Linna Vot

• +80 CON
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 09:30:50 PM »
Welcome to the server :)
Rawr.

fealhach2008

• "I hope that's chocolate."
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2011, 07:37:44 PM »
Welcome to LotN!

I don't get on as much as I'd like to nowadays, but I look forward to some rp with you some time.