Author Topic: Time For A Short Reprieve  (Read 594 times)

Neutral_Zone

• Administrator
  • Trust me. I'm a DM.
    • View Profile
    • The World Of Falashir
Time For A Short Reprieve
« on: April 08, 2011, 05:02:18 AM »
Well, folks, I'd love to stay and chat, but I'm going on holiday! Just for a week, though. I should be back and will probably also have the horses all done by the 17th of April, though that's not a rock-solid guarantee. It also depends how soon all the staff decide to update the server.

Also how busy I am in the following time depends on how well any potential job interviews go. But in the meantime, have fun, folks! I'll catch y'all sometime soon.

Cheerio, you old beans.
Aristonike: The Master of Alchemy, they call him. He can even turn lead into gold, given time and the right materials.
Alec Stann: Yes, it's through an arcane process I like to call 'Selling the Lead'.

Kattze

• Administrator
  • No! Not the bees!
    • View Profile
Re: Time For A Short Reprieve
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 02:22:01 PM »
Have fun!!
THOSE ARE MY SHOES
GIVE THEM BACK
YOU ARE A DOG
THEY DON'T EVEN FIT

Neutral_Zone

• Administrator
  • Trust me. I'm a DM.
    • View Profile
    • The World Of Falashir
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2011, 04:46:15 AM »
Annnnnd I'm back. Note to self: Remember to tell jockeys I have little experience horse-riding. They give the difficult horses to the experienced riders. Like, ow.
Aristonike: The Master of Alchemy, they call him. He can even turn lead into gold, given time and the right materials.
Alec Stann: Yes, it's through an arcane process I like to call 'Selling the Lead'.

Neutral_Zone

• Administrator
  • Trust me. I'm a DM.
    • View Profile
    • The World Of Falashir
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2011, 05:12:58 AM »
Oh, bollocks. Horses are gonna be delayed for a bit until Tsu gets to me, found a small problem.