Author Topic: Server Status & Module Updates  (Read 114462 times)

Wids

• View Profile
Re: Server Status & Module Updates
« Reply #300 on: June 20, 2017, 03:14:05 AM »
I understand; I'm in the middle of switching from Yahoo/Aabaco to DreamHost for my web service provider.  Even though I have a few screenshots to commemorate Marrelina reaching Level 25, I have to wait until things get sorted out with my website registration transfer before I can upload the pics.  :(

But it looks like LotN's back online, so yay!  The transfer went smoothly for you, I take it?  :D

Darkzealot

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 20, 2017, 02:41:46 PM »
Not at all. In fact, it hasn't occurred yet. I am still on the unstable internet from before.
"You get the award for the most characters clogging the veins of the server, building up like a plaque filled aorta"- DM Daisy.

Darkzealot

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 21, 2017, 03:46:17 PM »
Okay, New IP as I am attempting to use another ISP; 84.217.206.126
"You get the award for the most characters clogging the veins of the server, building up like a plaque filled aorta"- DM Daisy.

Wids

• View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 21, 2017, 09:28:57 PM »
I keep getting a timed-out error from my Direct Connect, and Iscandar is saying that the server's down too.  Has the Port been changed, perhaps?

Darkzealot

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 22, 2017, 12:19:33 AM »
It has not. The issue has been resolved now, can you attempt to connect again?

The issue arose with the new router, which was very obvious, but all the stuff with the router, like firewalls and port forwarding didn't actually cause the problem. It was some obscure fix for system registry files in windows that only now started being an issue.. .... which.. seems weird as hell, but if works it works.

Wids

• View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 22, 2017, 03:33:58 AM »
Whatever you did, I'm in.  So is Tails.  So...excellent!  Thank you, Zealot.  :)

Join us in-game, will you?  :)

alkmaar

• View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 23, 2017, 11:34:50 PM »
could not logg in right now.. if  IP adress have changed plz tell me.. otherwise i need to try again,, Cheers Alk

Tails1879_

• Administrator
  • Raggle Fraggle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 24, 2017, 12:19:22 AM »
could not logg in right now.. if  IP adress have changed plz tell me.. otherwise i need to try again,, Cheers Alk

nwn.lotn.info should work. If not, try 84.217.206.126
"Patrolling the North almost makes you wish for an Aurilite winter."

Wids

• View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 24, 2017, 03:24:16 AM »
Hey, where did you two go in such a hurry?  I'm online now!   :o

Wids

• View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 05, 2017, 03:12:21 PM »
I think the server's down again.

I just woke up, so whatever caused the outage, I didn't do it.   :o

Darkzealot

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 06, 2017, 01:09:06 AM »
Apologies, the server is down as I am moving my computer to a friend's place as, and it will be set up again sometime tomorrow. I'll post the temporary new IP here as soon as it is up again.

Wids

• View Profile
« Reply #311 on: July 06, 2017, 02:36:19 AM »
Okiedoke.  Thank you.  :)

So when do we get to see you in-game with your aorta-clogging palette of characters, anyway?   ;D

Darkzealot

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 06, 2017, 01:26:29 PM »
^^; I can not say, really. I was on the other day for 2 hours, but generally I do not feel much desire to play NWN as much as I used to.

Darkzealot

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: July 06, 2017, 01:49:44 PM »
Alright, server should be up again at 78.71.30.95 . I will be staying at my friend's house all of July, then the IP will presumably change back again to it's previous value.

Darkzealot

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 30, 2017, 05:20:30 PM »
Server is back up at home, and the ip should be : 84.217.206.126