Author Topic: An evil group is needed. But.. the Ebon Hand again?  (Read 7616 times)

NWoutcast

• Administrator
  • Sakes did it.
    • View Profile
An evil group is needed. But.. the Ebon Hand again?
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2009, 09:26:10 PM »
Want to get the ball rolling on  something lets talk IG. Im not only recruiting ner' do' wells but also have my hands on some that dont know exactly what they are getting themselves into. *smile*

dylan_the_rabbit

• View Profile
An evil group is needed. But.. the Ebon Hand again?
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2009, 08:16:35 AM »
Quote from: "Sakes"
2.  Allow trusted members of the community to create pre-made evil characters.  These characters would start at level 18 with +3 gear of their choice.   Their backgrounds and goals would be discussed with the DMs before hand, and it would be understood the characters would eventually be perma-killed, a general time frame would be agreed upon by both parties.  It would work similar to the GDM program, just another option.  (Tried before, massive complaints by players of favortism)

3.  Allow control of certain groups by players, for example the Mages guild or Merc's guild.   The direction and goals would then be entirely up to the player.  This might mean the Mage's guild ends up being a force for good, when controlled by a good aligned character.  Or it may mean its a force for evil when controlled by an evil aligned character.  I'd also like to see the addition of protectable/conquerable towns off of the many roads we have in the game to give good and evil something to fight over.  (Already suggested.  Shot down by other DMs)

Both of these sound like excellent ideas. For what its worth I'm up for both of them...always wanted to play an evil character and like the idea of him having a blighted and ultimately doomed future.

Plus I've always wanted more interaction with the Rogues guild for my Rogue/fighter. Something more to do than ' Ok rob this one geezer and yer in! '
Like a cat in a sack, waiting to drown.