Author Topic: Last Post Contest  (Read 135258 times)

alkmaar

• View Profile
Re: Last Post Contest
« Reply #2085 on: Yesterday at 12:18:52 AM »
Thats it..! Time to install again (again)..send me a mail skalden..i have the same mail adress as i think you have ;=)
but i am working night al week and on saturaday its playday with gorgonen and domdog.. but boardgame Eclips starwars... we still meet and play ..2 of us started with ADD in -86..do not guess our age !!

alkmaar

• View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: Yesterday at 10:33:22 PM »
Here again.. Alone in the Dark,,,,
tryed to loggon.. think i have done correctly... the game is running but i cound find the game on direct connect..
tryed; nwn.lotn.info
and : 83.251.78.79:5121

did i misses something or is it just down?
cheers from work.. Get it up and running so i can play during work!!

Tails1879_

• Dungeon Master
  • Raggle Fraggle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: Yesterday at 10:57:50 PM »
Here again.. Alone in the Dark,,,,
tryed to loggon.. think i have done correctly... the game is running but i cound find the game on direct connect..
tryed; nwn.lotn.info
and : 83.251.78.79:5121

did i misses something or is it just down?
cheers from work.. Get it up and running so i can play during work!!

The IP sure hasn't changed from that, and I'm still able to connect. There is a little delay while connecting, so give it... 10, 15 seconds at most?

I'd check to make sure the firewall and antivirus aren't blocking the game as well, since that's one of the more common culprits.
"Patrolling the North almost makes you wish for an Aurilite winter."

alkmaar

• View Profile
« Reply #2088 on: Today at 02:33:06 AM »
tjong!!

I am In! Btw ,,seems like i have 1 account with alkmaar and 1 with alkmaartrott.. i logged in today and found my very very old pcs still laying around.. alas i have some new in alkmaartrott map.( 3 i thing) Can I get al set into the alkmaar map? plz?  Thx in advance ..;=)
Alk

Tails1879_

• Dungeon Master
  • Raggle Fraggle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: Today at 02:49:29 AM »
tjong!!

I am In! Btw ,,seems like i have 1 account with alkmaar and 1 with alkmaartrott.. i logged in today and found my very very old pcs still laying around.. alas i have some new in alkmaartrott map.( 3 i thing) Can I get al set into the alkmaar map? plz?  Thx in advance ..;=)
Alk

There was a bit of an issue some time ago and some 'deleted' characters were undeleted. Thankfully, there wasn't any other issue with that. What do you need done and to which?

EDIT: Sorry I missed ya on the server. Was handling the usual chores around the home. :P I'm still on if you want to play.
« Last Edit: Today at 03:26:28 AM by Tails1879_ »
"Patrolling the North almost makes you wish for an Aurilite winter."

Neutral_Zone

• Administrator
  • Trust me. I'm a DM.
    • View Profile
    • The World Of Falashir
« Reply #2090 on: Today at 03:41:57 AM »
While you were all busy using this thread as a chatroom, I have inserted the last word and won. Yay me!
Aristonike: The Master of Alchemy, they call him. He can even turn lead into gold, given time and the right materials.
Alec Stann: Yes, it's through an arcane process I like to call 'Selling the Lead'.

Darkzealot

• Dungeon Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: Today at 10:53:33 AM »
tjong!!

Alk

I moved all characters in Alkmaartrott into Alkmaar. Let me know if that was in error.
"You get the award for the most characters clogging the veins of the server, building up like a plaque filled aorta"- DM Daisy.