Author Topic: Last Post Contest  (Read 487594 times)

Skalden

• View Profile
Re: Last Post Contest
« Reply #2070 on: December 27, 2015, 08:42:35 PM »
Hmm do i need to direct conect some other way then through the game itself, doesnt fint the ip bellow when i tried?

Skalden

• View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: December 27, 2015, 08:47:36 PM »
And thanks for the aid to play with me, who knows i might be hooked up with this game again. if so i send a tell

Tails1879_

• Administrator
  • Raggle Fraggle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: December 28, 2015, 10:10:06 PM »
Hmm do i need to direct conect some other way then through the game itself, doesnt fint the ip bellow when i tried?

The 'IP' causes a redirect, which the game client should be able to handle automatically. Since the IP to the server could change, due to outages and what not, it's usually easier to connect using the previously stated 'IP'. I did notice some slowness on the game client connecting to the server, but not after it successfully connects. Let it try to connect until it times out.

If that's not working, try to connect to 83.251.78.79:5121

And thanks for the aid to play with me, who knows i might be hooked up with this game again. if so i send a tell

Sure thing! Might take me at most 10 minutes to get a notification through a private message on the forums or e-mail, so it might be faster and easier on Skype and Steam. Check "The Social Network" part of the forums if you're interested.
"Patrolling the North almost makes you wish for an Aurilite winter."

Sakes

• Probably my fault.
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: January 25, 2016, 04:37:24 AM »
I just wanted to pop by and say that it's been 10 years since I originally created this thread. 

Well, 10 years and 2 days, just about.  I forgot to post this on Friday.

In any case, I was going declare a winner since it's been 10 years, but nah.  It just doesn't feel right.

So here's to 10 more?
DM Cat is watching you roleplay.

Darkzealot

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: January 26, 2016, 11:05:03 PM »
Yaay! =D
"You get the award for the most characters clogging the veins of the server, building up like a plaque filled aorta"- DM Daisy.

alkmaar

• View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: February 07, 2016, 09:39:40 PM »
*bumP*

Tjong..My windows 10 crashed so i am back to vista.... Nice to hear that Skalden is alive. Do send me a mail Skalden if you installed nwn.. And i try (again) to get Gorgonen and DominatingDog to reinstall...it is after al a swede server ;=)
Try rto reinstall tomorrow.. easyest way to get CEP?
cheers alkis

NWoutcast

• Administrator
  • Sakes did it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: February 08, 2016, 09:01:24 PM »
This is without a doubt the longest troll I've ever seen on all my time here in InternetLand

Tails1879_

• Administrator
  • Raggle Fraggle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: February 09, 2016, 06:49:53 AM »
*bumP*

Tjong..My windows 10 crashed so i am back to vista.... Nice to hear that Skalden is alive. Do send me a mail Skalden if you installed nwn.. And i try (again) to get Gorgonen and DominatingDog to reinstall...it is after al a swede server ;=)
Try rto reinstall tomorrow.. easyest way to get CEP?
cheers alkis

http://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn1/hakpak/combined/cep-23-cep-24 (download cep_23_full_c.7z)

If you need any technical help, I can try to help out.

In any case, I was going declare a winner since it's been 10 years, but nah.  It just doesn't feel right.

Psh, you know I had totally won this. ;)

Skalden

• View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: February 09, 2016, 05:30:45 PM »
Howdy all, i got it installed now and even took old Buppi  out for a walk for a few minutes :) same days back.Man wonder how many hours i spent on this game

I be interested to spend some time here again if people shows up. maybe could set a date forward to populate this old World for a day :)

alkmaar

• View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: February 10, 2016, 12:18:52 AM »
Thats it..! Time to install again (again)..send me a mail skalden..i have the same mail adress as i think you have ;=)
but i am working night al week and on saturaday its playday with gorgonen and domdog.. but boardgame Eclips starwars... we still meet and play ..2 of us started with ADD in -86..do not guess our age !!

alkmaar

• View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: February 10, 2016, 10:33:22 PM »
Here again.. Alone in the Dark,,,,
tryed to loggon.. think i have done correctly... the game is running but i cound find the game on direct connect..
tryed; nwn.lotn.info
and : 83.251.78.79:5121

did i misses something or is it just down?
cheers from work.. Get it up and running so i can play during work!!

Tails1879_

• Administrator
  • Raggle Fraggle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: February 10, 2016, 10:57:50 PM »
Here again.. Alone in the Dark,,,,
tryed to loggon.. think i have done correctly... the game is running but i cound find the game on direct connect..
tryed; nwn.lotn.info
and : 83.251.78.79:5121

did i misses something or is it just down?
cheers from work.. Get it up and running so i can play during work!!

The IP sure hasn't changed from that, and I'm still able to connect. There is a little delay while connecting, so give it... 10, 15 seconds at most?

I'd check to make sure the firewall and antivirus aren't blocking the game as well, since that's one of the more common culprits.

alkmaar

• View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: February 11, 2016, 02:33:06 AM »
tjong!!

I am In! Btw ,,seems like i have 1 account with alkmaar and 1 with alkmaartrott.. i logged in today and found my very very old pcs still laying around.. alas i have some new in alkmaartrott map.( 3 i thing) Can I get al set into the alkmaar map? plz?  Thx in advance ..;=)
Alk

Tails1879_

• Administrator
  • Raggle Fraggle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: February 11, 2016, 02:49:29 AM »
tjong!!

I am In! Btw ,,seems like i have 1 account with alkmaar and 1 with alkmaartrott.. i logged in today and found my very very old pcs still laying around.. alas i have some new in alkmaartrott map.( 3 i thing) Can I get al set into the alkmaar map? plz?  Thx in advance ..;=)
Alk

There was a bit of an issue some time ago and some 'deleted' characters were undeleted. Thankfully, there wasn't any other issue with that. What do you need done and to which?

EDIT: Sorry I missed ya on the server. Was handling the usual chores around the home. :P I'm still on if you want to play.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 03:26:28 AM by Tails1879_ »

Neutral_Zone

« Reply #2084 on: February 11, 2016, 03:41:57 AM »
While you were all busy using this thread as a chatroom, I have inserted the last word and won. Yay me!